Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 08.23.19

Happy Friday!! Hope you all have something fun and/or relaxing planned this weekend. Work is gonna pick up for me starting next weekend til the end of the govt fiscal year so I plan on relaxing as much as I can!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 08.23.19

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday!! Hope you all have something fun and/or relaxing planned this weekend. Work is gonna pick up for me starting next weekend til the end of the govt fiscal year so I plan on relaxing as much as I can!

Morning and happy Friday!

Going out with the guys from work and relaxing with the wife and dog for the rest of the weekend. Hope work goes smooth and quickly for you in the upcoming weeks!

3. Re: Free talk Friday - 08.23.19

My youngest son is off to college today. We're leaving in an hour to check him to his dorm!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    My youngest son is off to college today. We're leaving in an hour to check him to his dorm!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Awww that brings back memories. Where's he going?

Headed to OC tomorrow morning for the week. Can't wait! I need some good R&R. Stopping at Burley Oak on our way in to OC too. Love their beer! Enjoy the weekend everyone. The weather is suppose to be really nice in MD.

Blog Entries

Happy Friday! taking the day off to do yard work, it's therapy for me. lots of sweat

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Headed to OC tomorrow morning for the week. Can't wait! I need some good R&R. Stopping at Burley Oak on our way in to OC too. Love their beer! Enjoy the weekend everyone. The weather is suppose to be really nice in MD.
    YUM!! went there last week. So many good sours!!

TGIF, all!

Good weekend plus for me. Dinner with hubby and the stepsons tonight, hanging with a friend tomorrow night, then hubby & I taking my nephew and his girlfriend (both aspiring LEOs) to the gun range for their first gun lessons.

Then after two days of work, heading to the DR for my 10th anniversary trip with Mr. GKB from Wednesday - Sunday. Then off Labor Day. I'm stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    TGIF, all!

Good weekend plus for me. Dinner with hubby and the stepsons tonight, hanging with a friend tomorrow night, then hubby & I taking my nephew and his girlfriend (both aspiring LEOs) to the gun range for their first gun lessons.

Then after two days of work, heading to the DR for my 10th anniversary trip with Mr. GKB from Wednesday - Sunday. Then off Labor Day. I'm stoked!
    F yeah!! Happy anniversary to you guys!

F yeah!! Happy anniversary to you guys!

Thanks!

YUM!! went there last week. So many good sours!!

They do some good sours. I believe it's a beer release tomorrow too. Might have to buy some while I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    TGIF, all!

Happy Anniversary GKB! Mine and Mrs LAX’s was last week. 10 yrs ! Good deal. Half way to me and the Mrs. lol.

Envious of the range time. I need to get out. Soon. Hunting season will be here in no time. Happy Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk