Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Let’s set the WR record straight.

I don’t know what it is with posters claiming to jump on WR prospects before me. Whether it’s Baldy continuing to push this idea that he was in on Anthony Miller before me, or GreatWhiteNorthRaven now claiming that he was in on JJ Arcega-Whiteside before me, but let me make this perfectly clear. There are only two, TWO posters, I will ever bow to, when it comes to WR prospects: Mizerooskie and BigPlayReceiver. That’s it. I bow to no one else and I’m about ready to hire an attorney, because my intellectual prediction property is being infringed upon.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Let’s set the WR record straight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don’t know what it is with posters claiming to jump on WR prospects before me. Whether it’s Baldy continuing to push this idea that he was in on Anthony Miller before me, or GreatWhiteNorthRaven now claiming that he was in on JJ Arcega-Whiteside before me, but let me make this perfectly clear. There are only two, TWO posters, I will ever bow to, when it comes to WR prospects: Mizerooskie and BigPlayReceiver. That’s it. I bow to no one else and I’m about ready to hire an attorney, because my intellectual prediction property is being infringed upon.
    Alright Mr Big Chest. We get it.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

If Hollywood hits I’m not gonna let anyone act like they were higher on him pre-draft than me lol. Maybe Culex was he had him in his avatar for a minute right

You might’ve been first on JJ but GWNR was definitely loudest lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    If Hollywood hits I’m not gonna let anyone act like they were higher on him pre-draft than me lol. Maybe Culex was he had him in his avatar for a minute right

You might’ve been first on JJ but GWNR was definitely loudest lol
    That would only be, because I was too busy taking on half the board about Hollywood Brown! I had Arcega-Whiteside rated higher than Boykin AND Brown!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

i think u even misspelled his college name once lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i think u even misspelled his college name once lol
    Oh, it's just like you to show up. First you try to steal my glory for Anthony Miller. Then, you steal my WR in fantasy. What were you, the Head Coach for the 32nd ranked passing offense in the league? Your job was on the line? What did the Land of Verdite, ever do to you?

That would only be, because I was too busy taking on half the board about Hollywood Brown! I had Arcega-Whiteside rated higher than Boykin AND Brown!
    Congrats, I still think you’re wrong on that tho lol

Blog Entries

The official wide receiver thread people, show some respect.

Wow, let's pull out the tape measure next and see who's dick is longest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Wow, let's pull out the tape measure next and see who's dick is longest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Congrats, I still think you’re wrong on that tho lol
    I am not! I'm right as hell.

I am not! I'm right as hell.
    Well he did have a pretty good preseason game so I guess things are settled lol