Funny or not so funny?

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-s...m_campaign=top

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Funny or not so funny?

The article was funny, but the best line is in the comments. "Assfuck me gently with a chainsaw" is now and forevermore in my lexicon.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Idunno - article might be too political for us to talk about it on the message board

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Idunno - article might be too political for us to talk about it on the message board
    Assfuck me gently with a chainsaw, you're right.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Assfuck me gently with a chainsaw, you're right.

You know, Drew Magary is supposed to sound like he hates every team, but I think he genuinely doesn't like us or the city.

That was a pretty harsh article but pretty funny also.

Blog Entries

It's generally always funny to me because I take it for what it is, comedy, and don't get personally offended like some people do when they trash Ray Lewis or the fan base or whatever else. I will say prior years have been better, and it is probably time to move on from Ray Lewis material at this point. In addition to the assfuck me with a chainsaw line, I also got a chuckle out of:

"Denny from Dundalk will spend the next five years complaining that they should never have let Flacco walk." - where's the lie?

"What might not suck: Ozzie Newsome would skip over prime Randy Moss in a draft to take a second-string ILB from Alabama instead. But he’s gone now, so I guess you’ve got that going for you." - where's the lie here too? lol
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

It wasn’t as creatively humorous as it’s been in past years.

I usually find these mildly funny. But there is very little new in it. Still hung on Ray. Giving up the only win to 1-15 Miami - that was 12 years ago! Why not critique Vinny Testaverde too?