Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: You must check out Warren Sharps article in Sharp football "You are wrong about Lamar Jackson "

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    ����
    Whats wrong? Are you not able to comprehend a fan can support a certain player, a coach or the entire team and still have a skepticism about a certain aspect?

Re: You must check out Warren Sharps article in Sharp football "You are wrong about Lamar Jackson "

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I am waiting 16 full games to hold on my personal judgement to see how the season goes, how he plays and what actually becomes of this offense.

But if he plays like shit whether its Game 1, or Game 14 and there is discussion I will possibly be posting.

For the civility of the board I have purposely laid off the Jackson talk for most of the offseason and most of the preseason so far so the Jackson supporters dont go off the rails and whine at nausea over what ever minuscule stat they try and hold onto.

Let the play, record and season do the grading on him this season. I am rooting for him to do well.
    That's fair if you're rooting for him as we all are. But the upside potential is there and if you want to criticize him after week 1,2 etc have at it but let's remember it's a marathon and not a sprint

Live look at Ravensfan juggling bullshit arguments and logical inconsistencies that he's bending and twisting with all his strength to make Lamar look bad just to say "I'm rooting for him to do well":

"That's not Donovan McNabb."

No.

Clearly your miss read or miss understood. I will never start a negative thread on Jackson.

But if there is discussion and I see it I am chiming in.

I purpose laid off last few months because the whining by a few became tiresome. If he bombs and you still refuse to accept what you are seeing that is on you and no one else.

Clearly I said. (rooting for him to succeed). Yet you somehow interpret that as negative. I bet you are a blast on a political discussion. lol
    Cool story. I just don’t believe your bullshit. You’d much rather like to say “I told you so” than Lamar do well.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    That's fair if you're rooting for him as we all are. But the upside potential is there and if you want to criticize him after week 1,2 etc have at it but let's remember it's a marathon and not a sprint
    I said I am reserving my personal judgement as a fan perspective for the entire 16 game season.

But I am not going to hold back on discussion during the regular season for a few posters who cannot comprehend or accept criticism if he does look like shit and this team is consistently losing games. I am more of a fan of the team than supporting 1 player who may or may not be the guy.

I am skeptical of Chris Moore being a viable starting WR, but that doesnt mean I will not support him and hope be proves me wrong.

Cool story. I just don’t believe your bullshit. You’d much rather like to say “I told you so” than Lamar do well.
    No.

There's just (no way) clearly you are biased.

I am laughing so hard right now.

If you refuse to see the truth that is on you. Lamar is a bad quarterback he cannot be good.

You are (whining and crying). Clearly a homer. Yet somehow you cannot see (what is true). lol

.........................................................................Disclaimer I hope Lamar succeeds

Whats wrong? Are you not able to comprehend a fan can support a certain player, a coach or the entire team and still have a skepticism about a certain aspect?
    Lol no, you just sound like a clown. And at the end of every post you say “oh and by the way, I am rooting for Lamar to succeed.” We all know you’re full of shit.

LMFAO.

You are the pot calling the kettle black with that comment. I seem to recall you inferring all kinds of dumb ass sentiments few months back and tried bring race into a discussion about football so why don't you reserve some of your "wise knowledge" for yourself.

Look at how many Lamar threads there has been since like APril on here and I have hardly posted in any of them. So go believe your own bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    No.

There's just (no way) clearly you are biased.

I am laughing so hard right now.

If you refuse to see the truth that is on you. Lamar is a bad quarterback he cannot be good.

You are (whining and crying). Clearly a homer. Yet somehow you cannot see (what is true). lol
    Lmao. Exactly. Just saying weird shit after weird shit.

Lmao. Exactly. Just saying weird shit after weird shit.
    The parenthesis are what confuses me.

Lol no, you just sound like a clown. And at the end of every post you say “oh and by the way, I am rooting for Lamar to succeed.” We all know you’re full of shit.
    No, you are just one of the board "know it alls" you see things that are not there. You infer things that just are not there.

You have been called out on numerous times by many posters not just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    The parenthesis are what confuses me.
    What happened? I thought you had me on ignore and could not see my posts? lol