Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Bruce Cunningham Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Have You Melted View Post
    Just PM me your addresses bitches and I will come and kick everyone of your asses. And that dog is getting a bowl full of antifreeze.
    This made my night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Or the Douche from Dundalk, Nestor. Guy would be self promoting the entire game.
    Or bad mouth the Orioles because they still won’t give him a press pass. If I’m bored I’ll sometimes turn on that station and can only listen to him for about 3 mins and I’ve had enough. It’s been awhile since I’ve tuned in. Not sure it even is on air anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a season ticket holder i would like to thank Bruce for his service. As a longtime high school coach I can tell you Bruce and Keith Mills cared about and covered high school sports more than any media member in the Baltimore area. I look forward to continuing to see Bruce on channel 45.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    You can always see him on Fox 45 at 10 or listen him to him screwing up state football championship games (never knowing the right yard marker, screwing up names etc.. etc..) on WNUV if he has not been ousted from that gig.
    Except Rosie is from Georgia.

You can't watch Fox 45 news broadcasts online, can you? You can get his radio broadcast online.

On the bright side, this will free up Bruce in case that Mondy the sea monster job opens up at WBFF.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrylogan View Post
    As a season ticket holder i would like to thank Bruce for his service. As a longtime high school coach I can tell you Bruce and Keith Mills cared about and covered high school sports more than any media member in the Baltimore area. I look forward to continuing to see Bruce on channel 45.
    100% agree about Keith. I'll miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrylogan View Post
    I know Mills was a big in covering high school football as far back as the 80's, but I don't remember Cunningham as much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I remember when 105.7 first launched and Bruce Cunningham had a show on DAILY! That was bad he used to talk about ‘internet trolls’ all the time guess he meant you all.
    Yup, his show was terrible, but I listened just to hear him cry about having his ass repeatedly handed to him on message boards. It was gold, he’d praise callers for calling in but dog on people who regularly carved him a new asshole about football on message boards.

I know Mills was a big in covering high school football as far back as the 80's, but I don't remember Cunningham as much.
    Bruce would do a prep athlete of the week. He honored a couple of my players. When he came to interview them he was a positive up-beat and likeable guy.

Blog Entries

Give me Scott Garseau or give me death
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Quote Originally Posted by ninetysixer View Post
    good riddance, why now though, seems odd. Thinking there is more to this
    This from the local fish wrap:
    The 61-year-old Cunningham did not mince words in a phone interview Tuesday, saying he stepped down because his recent performance had not lived up to his own standards.
    “That was weighing on me,” he said. “I went out and did these last two preseason games, and I was really unsatisfied. I just knew this decision had to be made. [The Ravens] didn’t say anything, but I knew. The man in the mirror started talking sense to me.” ....He started to wonder if he was slipping last season when he mistakenly referred to Ravens kicker Justin Tucker as Kyle Boller, the team’s former quarterback...
    The player intros were botched last Thursday. At the time, giving the benefit of the doubt, I wasn't sure whose fault it might have been. But now reading this, I'm pretty sure Bruce just skipped a name in the list, and was announcing the wrong player every time.

He certainly got a lot of flak for the Tucker/Boller thing, and now with the Thursday night screwup, he might have felt he didn't want to deal with the stress of screwing up live in front of 70,000 people any more.

So barring future information, I'm assuming that explains why he abruptly decided to walk away.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    Give me Scott Garseau or give me death
    I loved the Garceau & Matte combo on radio much more than Sandusky, the "hay in the barn" cliche' has run it's course with me, but each his own.

I loved the Garceau & Matte combo on radio much more than Sandusky, the "hay in the barn" cliche' has run it's course with me, but each his own.
    Ain't the beer cold!