Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Most annoying Facebook posts

I live about as far away from my family as possible while still living in Alabama, so Facebook is to keep up with them. The only pictures I post are medieval things I found interesting.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I unfollowed someone who is always putting Political posts on there. He has gone nuts over it since the 2016 Election.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I am on untapped as well.

And good call on the FB birthday or anniversary wishes. I hate that shit.

Why the hell do you feel obligated to wish your spouse - who you presumably woke up beside that morning - a happy birthday or anniversary?! Just fucking say it to their face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So dumb. Also, one of my acquaintances (I barely remember close friends' birthdays) got "mad" at me 2 weeks ago for not wishing him a happy birthday on FB. 1, that's dumb, and 2, I don't check those anymore

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Honestly, what I have grown to despise about Facebook and other social media is that it’s all one big attention-seeking tool.

When FB first came out my college friends and I used it to post party pics and shit and share them with friends.

Thank GOD video phones didn’t really exist then and thank GOD smart phones weren’t really a thing.

I would hate to be a college student these days....every piece of shit jerkoff looking to document everyone’s mistakes and general youthful dumbness...and then broadcast it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. Facebook in the mid 2000s > Facebook post-2010

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    So dumb. Also, one of my acquaintances (I barely remember close friends' birthdays) got "mad" at me 2 weeks ago for not wishing him a happy birthday on FB. 1, that's dumb, and 2, I don't check those anymore

I refuse to wish anyone a Happy Birthday on Facebook. And I also don’t share my Birthday. Fake ness bothers me and I don’t want to contribute either way!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I refuse to wish anyone a Happy Birthday on Facebook. And I also don’t share my Birthday. Fake ness bothers me and I don’t want to contribute either way!
    How about when someone gets mad at you for (Not liking their post) on Facebook. lol

I got into an argument with my wife few months back about that. She literally got mad because I liked another womans post and not hers. I laughed my ass off at how stupid it was and thoroughly got through my wifes head how much I just do not give a shit about dumb ass stuff like that.

I have a brand new Iphone X . I carry it with me at work, driving etc... I walk in the door at home and that thing gets dropped out of my pocket the moment I walk in the door at home and I dont even look at it until someone calls or I am getting in bed. If I did not have kids I would not even own a cell phone.

People today are beyond addicted to their phones. Shit is unhealthy. My wife is bad with hers. I purposely miss place that thing once in a while at home.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    How about when someone gets mad at you for (Not liking their post) on Facebook. lol

I got into an argument with my wife few months back about that. She literally got mad because I liked another womans post and not hers. I laughed my ass off at how stupid it was and thoroughly got through my wifes head how much I just do not give a shit about dumb ass stuff like that.

I have a brand new Iphone X . I carry it with me at work, driving etc... I walk in the door at home and that thing gets dropped out of my pocket the moment I walk in the door at home and I dont even look at it until someone calls or I am getting in bed. If I did not have kids I would not even own a cell phone.

People today are beyond addicted to their phones. Shit is unhealthy. My wife is bad with hers. I purposely miss place that thing once in a while at home.
    Yeah, when my wife ask me to charge her phone at night I don’t plug it in all the way. Her iPhone had on its screen the other day she averaged over 4.5 hours of screen time last week. Now to be fair she does run a business basically through it, but there is no way it’s all related to that. And I swear just like any other addiction you can’t tell someone they have a problem, they need to discover it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah, when my wife ask me to charge her phone at night I don’t plug it in all the way. Her iPhone had on its screen the other day she averaged over 4.5 hours of screen time last week. Now to be fair she does run a business basically through it, but there is no way it’s all related to that. And I swear just like any other addiction you can’t tell someone they have a problem, they need to discover it.
    Yeah I do the same thing.

I have brought it up to my wife numerous times and she cannot comprehend it. Yet she acknowledge my 16 year old daughter who also has the same problem.

This is no joke. About 3 months ago right when School let out for Summer Vacation. My daughter is on her phone entirely too much, it was causing problems so I put this app on there which shuts it down during certain times. Her attitude improved incredibly, even my daughter herself noticed it.

Cell phones are ruining social interaction and people in general. My wife used to not believe it until she herself saw the difference it had on my daughter now she has cut her self back. I make it a point, when we go out to dinner or even at home I am not on my phone. That time is spent interacting with my family. Now my wife is still guilty of her being on her phone but when I point it out she will put it down.

I love technology, but I absolutely hate the effect smart phones have had on society.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Yeah I do the same thing.

I have brought it up to my wife numerous times and she cannot comprehend it. Yet she acknowledge my 16 year old daughter who also has the same problem.

This is no joke. About 3 months ago right when School let out for Summer Vacation. My daughter is on her phone entirely too much, it was causing problems so I put this app on there which shuts it down during certain times. Her attitude improved incredibly, even my daughter herself noticed it.

Cell phones are ruining social interaction and people in general. My wife used to not believe it until she herself saw the difference it had on my daughter now she has cut her self back. I make it a point, when we go out to dinner or even at home I am not on my phone. That time is spent interacting with my family. Now my wife is still guilty of her being on her phone but when I point it out she will put it down.

I love technology, but I absolutely hate the effect smart phones have had on society.
    Damn right. I agree with all of this so much so I feel like I wrote it

I had a guy get kind of mad at me this summer cause when I went on vacation I didn't update or post any pics about my trip. I got back and he was like I didn't see any Pics!? What's up with that. I told him I don't need to know what everybody else is doing and they don't need to know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I had a guy get kind of mad at me this summer cause when I went on vacation I didn't update or post any pics about my trip. I got back and he was like I didn't see any Pics!? What's up with that. I told him I don't need to know what everybody else is doing and they don't need to know what I'm doing.
    People are in each other's business way too much today. Why I stopped checking into places and only share pics on Instagram (smaller number of people can see). We don't need to "always be available"

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    People are in each other's business way too much today. Why I stopped checking into places and only share pics on Instagram (smaller number of people can see). We don't need to "always be available"

Also some people get jealous when you get back from vacation saying Must be nice to be able to afford that or where do you get the money for that.