Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Most annoying Facebook posts

What are they? Have you guys ever deleted anyone or rejected a friend request on there?

Blog Entries

Re: Most annoying Facebook posts

Not FB related, but there is a local woman who I follow on Instagram because she does some woodworking stuff and she literally lives like 10 min away from me. So, I follow her on Instagram and I’ll “like” some of her things.

However, she seems to be using Instagram as some way for her to channel modeling desires. For example, she’ll post a pic of her all dolled up, hair done, makeup, and a DeWalt drill aimed up like a pistol or something. She’ll have some tagline on her pic saying something like “tough day in the woodshop” or “women make woodworking look good”.

It’s fucking pathetic. Lol. I try really hard not to be so judgey, but damn...it’s all I can do from not making some comment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    What are they? Have you guys ever deleted anyone or rejected a friend request on there?
    Yeah, but it's normally just in the case of not really knowing people, or clearing out people I barely knew in college.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I've hid more people than I "follow".

I can't stand the "making memories" post. That's almost an automatic hide.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not FB related, but there is a local woman who I follow on Instagram because she does some woodworking stuff and she literally lives like 10 min away from me. So, I follow her on Instagram and I’ll “like” some of her things.

However, she seems to be using Instagram as some way for her to channel modeling desires. For example, she’ll post a pic of her all dolled up, hair done, makeup, and a DeWalt drill aimed up like a pistol or something. She’ll have some tagline on her pic saying something like “tough day in the woodshop” or “women make woodworking look good”.

It’s fucking pathetic. Lol. I try really hard not to be so judgey, but damn...it’s all I can do from not making some comment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How about your friend Cole in a tank top?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Do you want to work from home!??!?!?!

I make $8,000 a month working 15 hours a week!! Just send me $250 and I'll get you on your way to financial freedom!!!!

This for about a thousand different dumb products.

Don't join pyramid schemes people. And if they say "No, its multi-level marketing" they've already been indoctrinated into the cult and its too late. Cut ties at once.

MLM

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    MLM
    *Homophobia has entered the group chat*

Well done!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Boy there are a ton for me. I personally hate social media, I have facebook more for the yardsale pages lately than anything but here are some.

-I have personally deleted ex co workers/ friends when I see their racist posts or garbage. Deleted a guy who posted a bunch of negative white people comments and the clown had the nerve to ask me why I deleted him.

-deleted family members over their non stop leftist/democratic everything offends me anti Trump, anti USA, Anti Police rhetoric. Your views are your own business but when you are sharing and clogging up my feed with your brain washed fake news bullshit sorry you have to go.

-Deleted a close personal childhood friend (Steeler fan) after me jokingly talking trash to him after a Ravens win. He got all butt hurt and ran his mouth and got deleted. Then had the nerve to also ask why I deleted him. If trash talk between friends cannot be done without someone getting offended then we are not friends in the 1st place.

-The jackasses who feel the need to post pictures of their food. How and the fu** do people make it to adulthood and feel the need to share pictures of their (rice a ronni, mac & cheese / fish stick dinner) and feel the need to share this garbage with hundreds of people is beyond me.

-The jackasses who feel the need to post pictures of their injuries or pictures of their spouses either actually sick or (faking sick) for the sole purpose of either sympathy or to cover in the event their employer is checking their facebook status for the day. Seriously idiots posting pictures with a thermometer sticking out of their husbands mouth. I (Have not deleted her who is wife of ex co worker) for the sheer comedy of what will this moron post next Pool I have going between me and another ex co worker. This same ex co worker who at the time was in his 40's is a grown ass man. I have managed hundreds of people over the years and this guy was the only person I have ever had where his wife would call him out sick.

-The non stop fraudlent sales sites. Every day its a (watch, or tool or wallet) that is being sold for a discount of like 75%-85% TODAY ONLY and its just one fake site after another. Facebook does nothing about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Boy there are a ton for me. I personally hate social media, I have facebook more for the yardsale pages lately than anything but here are some.

-I have personally deleted ex co workers/ friends when I see their racist posts or garbage. Deleted a guy who posted a bunch of negative white people comments and the clown had the nerve to ask me why I deleted him.

-deleted family members over their non stop leftist/democratic everything offends me anti Trump, anti USA, Anti Police rhetoric. Your views are your own business but when you are sharing and clogging up my feed with your brain washed fake news bullshit sorry you have to go.

-Deleted a close personal childhood friend (Steeler fan) after me jokingly talking trash to him after a Ravens win. He got all butt hurt and ran his mouth and got deleted. Then had the nerve to also ask why I deleted him. If trash talk between friends cannot be done without someone getting offended then we are not friends in the 1st place.

-The jackasses who feel the need to post pictures of their food. How and the fu** do people make it to adulthood and feel the need to share pictures of their (rice a ronni, mac & cheese / fish stick dinner) and feel the need to share this garbage with hundreds of people is beyond me.

-The jackasses who feel the need to post pictures of their injuries or pictures of their spouses either actually sick or (faking sick) for the sole purpose of either sympathy or to cover in the event their employer is checking their facebook status for the day. Seriously idiots posting pictures with a thermometer sticking out of their husbands mouth. I (Have not deleted her who is wife of ex co worker) for the sheer comedy of what will this moron post next Pool I have going between me and another ex co worker. This same ex co worker who at the time was in his 40's is a grown ass man. I have managed hundreds of people over the years and this guy was the only person I have ever had where his wife would call him out sick.

-The non stop fraudlent sales sites. Every day its a (watch, or tool or wallet) that is being sold for a discount of like 75%-85% TODAY ONLY and its just one fake site after another. Facebook does nothing about.
    Oh man. Food and drinks... like I get it you like alcohol, so does most everyone else. The constant selfies from the most flattering angles possible... I'm thinking, we get it, you have big boobs, do you always have to make sure their in the pictures with you and your kids.

Speaking of which, why does every guy have to have a picture of him sleeping with an infant/toddler. Just annoying.

Oh.... and what the hell is it with everyone and their faces pressed together? I get the camera is always arms lengths away nowadays but zoom the hell out.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Oh man. Food and drinks... like I get it you like alcohol, so does most everyone else. The constant selfies from the most flattering angles possible... I'm thinking, we get it, you have big boobs, do you always have to make sure their in the pictures with you and your kids.

Speaking of which, why does every guy have to have a picture of him sleeping with an infant/toddler. Just annoying.

Oh.... and what the hell is it with everyone and their faces pressed together? I get the camera is always arms lengths away nowadays but zoom the hell out.
    I can enjoy a good selfie if the woman is hot. My wife bitches about one of her facebook friends, this woman is late 30's Russian Zumba instructor or something and she is crazy hot but every single day its some new selfie of just her. Rarely will you see a picture of her kid or husband and my wife always bitches about it.

I personally love the (big boob selfies) so no complaints here. I could deal with those posts all day long.

People just annoy the fu** out of me in general and Social media is just dumbing everyone down a notch so its even more annoying. The last presidential election and all the stupid, fake , just blatantly dumb shit that went on was almost my end with all Social media platforms. I am not sure my accounts will survive the next election.
    This is the sole purpose why I have like 50+ pending friend requests. I refuse to accept anybody new, family or friends. I just do not want to hear, reach their bullshit rhetoric. My wifes family has some die hard Democratic supporters so needless to say they wont talk politics around me because I dont hold back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I can enjoy a good selfie if the woman is hot. My wife bitches about one of her facebook friends, this woman is late 30's Russian Zumba instructor or something and she is crazy hot but every single day its some new selfie of just her. Rarely will you see a picture of her kid or husband and my wife always bitches about it.

I personally love the (big boob selfies) so no complaints here. I could deal with those posts all day long.

People just annoy the fu** out of me in general and Social media is just dumbing everyone down a notch so its even more annoying. The last presidential election and all the stupid, fake , just blatantly dumb shit that went on was almost my end with all Social media platforms. I am not sure my accounts will survive the next election.
    This is the sole purpose why I have like 50+ pending friend requests. I refuse to accept anybody new, family or friends. I just do not want to hear, reach their bullshit rhetoric. My wifes family has some die hard Democratic supporters so needless to say they wont talk politics around me because I dont hold back.
    It's not that I don't like the big boob selfies, it's just I know there is more to this picture that your not showing. AND it's like the just so happen to ALWAYS be in the picture. If you want to show them off do it, don't pretend you're not.