NFL Sunday ticket And apartment dwellers

Some apartment dwellers are often eligible for Sunday ticket without having to sign up for DIRECTV. If interested call to find out. If your building qualifies
    Last edited by Duffy; 08-17-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Word

Re: NFL Sunday ticket And apartment dwellers

I'm a Ravens fan that lives out of market and I cannot wait for the day when the NFL gets out of their ridiculous DirecTV contract and simply offers their own streaming service.

I have cable and internet elsewhere...I'm not paying DirecTV to put up a dish on my 200 year old farmhouse and provide me with inferior service just to watch the games. I'd be more than happy to pay for live streaming games. I have found a convenient loophole that allows me to buy the streaming service, but I find it to be inferior to MLB.tv.

Wake up NFL!

Blog Entries

Maybe sooner than later.

STORY LINK

I use a stream off reddit, has never failed me. And it's free.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

It sure sounds like AT&T is going to want out of this deal. Since they’ve bought DirecTV they’ve lost a tremendous amount of customers from constant price increases. Why then pay $1.7 billion a year on content that they use as a loss leader to attract new subscribers? It won’t be long until this exclusive deal is gone and it’s opened up like you’ve seen in other sports.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I use a stream off reddit, has never failed me. And it's free.

When I'm at school, I've used a stream online and it was terrible. When home, I love watching from cable. I find it much more reliable.
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Find an iptv service. If you have a fire stick troypoint is a website which should be your go to for everything possible with a fire stick

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    When I'm at school, I've used a stream online and it was terrible. When home, I love watching from cable. I find it much more reliable.
    I get that. I just have never had an issue through reddit really. After the three pop ups I exit out of it normally plays just fine. Also... Free VS 300$.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart