Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Rodgers And Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    We had a qb here who when faced with a little bit of pressure continuously checked down. Yes he was accurate but every aspect of the play had to be perfect. Lineman blocked. Wide receivers had to be wide opened for him to even think about throwing to them. If any part of the play broke down. I'll take a check down please. Now we have a qb where the protection doesn't have to be perfect. Wide receivers don't have to be wide open. He buys time until they are. If not he can run for a first down. Keep the drive open. Run time off the clock. Keep the defense fresh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yep, we can chalk that up to a strengths of being dual threat. But the post I was responding to was saying that we should just accept passing deficiencies because of the dual threat label. I don’t think that’s the case.

You see even our players love the Ravens. I think both our teams have the least animosity for each other in the whole league.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I don't think he'll get this opportunity to develop here because I person believe harbs by nature favors a strong defense and aversion to turnovers ...
    As opposed to all those other HCs who love turning the ball over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    You see even our players love the Ravens. I think both our teams have the least animosity for each other in the whole league.
    I think you’re on to something there. Not sure how or why, but it’s a nice thing to have.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    As opposed to all those other HCs who love turning the ball over.
    You guys like Harbaugh still?

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    I think you’re on to something there. Not sure how or why, but it’s a nice thing to have.
    I see many Packer fans talking about how they love the Ravens too. Many too who I know personally just around here.

You guys like Harbaugh still?
    Ehh...I personally don’t, but I’d guess it’s about 70/30 in favor of him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    I personally don’t, but I’d guess it’s about 70/30 in favor of him here.
    Oh, I'd have said it was about 70/30 the other way. 70% dislike, 30% like. Or worse.

Oh, I'd have said it was about 70/30 the other way. 70% dislike, 30% like. Or worse.
    Interesting. I wonder if our perceptions of the percentages of this board’s Lamar can do no wrong crowd would inverse similarly.

So what do you guys think of how we looked Thursday night. Do we have a chance this season In your opinions?

Who else would be a good candidate to replace Harbs?

Who else would be a good candidate to replace Harbs?
    Singletary. I love the way this guy takes charge of players. He didn't get a fair shake in SF.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).