Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Re: Rodgers And Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    That’s kinda my point. Before Harbs this Team developed HOFers. We drafted guys that other teams covet. Even guys like Scott and Thomas were in demand when they could be had. Jamal Lewis, And Jamie Sharper. Hell even CMac got pick up. Who do we have now? Who have we had? And everyone just says “ oh well guess Oz lost his touch “ or “Out Scouts suck”.

Then when we only build defense for 5 yrs and we don’t make the playoffs it’s Joe’s fault or his contracts fault. C’mon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CJ Mosley, Z Smith, Osemele, Jensen, Wagner, T. Smith all left for big contracts.
    Joe, Jernigan, Alex Lewis were desired enough to get us draft picks in return.
    FAs like Weddle, Smith Sr, Ingram, Earl Thomas, Tony Jefferson wanted to come here and then recruited others.
    Every other team in the league would love to get their hands on Tucker, Marlon, Stanley, Judon, Young (if not for the injuries), hell even Boyle garnered interest.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    We all *want* to win ten Super Bowls in ten years. We are also able to recognize that what we want as fans is different from what is realistically to be expected.

Since Super Bowl is the goal, you could theoretically fire 31 coaches every season, since they obviously failed. They didn’t “flourish.”

But that’s nonsensical. You compare how you are doing against the rest of the league. We have been not as good as the Patriots. We have been as good as four or five other teams, and much much better than all the rest in Harbaugh’s tenure.

If believing that is pretty successful = drinking Purple Kool Aid, I’ll chug that shit down over the dark, black, thick, tarry hateful swill that seems to be your drink of choice.

You’re a good man Lax, but I swear, I often have to wonder if Harbs killed your dog at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Hot. Lol. I just don’t get it. I’m sure it just me and that’s fine. I can stand alone with the best of them. Lol.

Yup. Getting the hell outa his staffs way in the 2012 Super Bowl Run. Let the Football guys Football. All he had to do was shake babies and kiss hands like any other politician. And look what happens. We go on a historic run. Reinsert his 10cents and we’ve been mediocre since.

Well he did get out of Cam's way, gave him a clear path toward the door and a push in the back.

I have not been crazy about some of his coordinator hires and how long he stuck with them (Pees, Marty, Trestman, Mattison). I thought Cam was a good guy in the beginning for Joe's development but probably should have gone a year before.

So whenever something bad happens it's because Harbaugh got involved, whenever something good happens it's because Harbaugh got out of the way. And these things have been reported on. Any link? Anything?
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Lmao this thread is a dumpster fire. “Let the football guys football.” Give me a freaking break, good lord. What were we talking about again?

One thing I love about Lamar is the amount of respect he has for other people. A strong measure of a man is his ability to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments and stature of others. A few examples:

-Learning the names of everyone at the Castle
    -Being describes by Jaleel Scott as a QB that actually cares about everyone on the team personally
    -Referring to Rich Eisen as “Mr. Rich” on his show
    -Describing Aaron Rodgers as GOAT and having genuine reverence for him

God I love this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    So whenever something bad happens it's because Harbaugh got involved, whenever something good happens it's because Harbaugh got out of the way. And these things have been reported on. Any link? Anything?
    Can’t say. It’s just what I see. Again I’ve stated from the beginning that this is all MY opinion. Think how you want. I know what I think and believe. It doesn’t make me less a fan or The Ravens if I despise Harbs. Hell whole groups of fans hate NE because of Hoodie! Lol.
    I can’t provide news clippings and I won’t spend hours of time searching the net to find stories or stats or whatever. Again. My observations and my opinions. Some things get said and then they go away. Brushed under the rug so to speak. Mostly by players or rather former players. Those guys still want to play so they shut up. I look at this team and see Mighty Men Mediocre Fingesprints all over it. I don’t see us ever really being a Scary team until Harbs is gone. Lots of wasted talent. But ...to each their own Shrubbsy. I love an exchange with you and this hasn’t disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Fights View Post
    Lmao this thread is a dumpster fire. “Let the football guys football.” Give me a freaking break, good lord. What were we talking about again?

One thing I love about Lamar is the amount of respect he has for other people. A strong measure of a man is his ability to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments and stature of others. A few examples:

-Learning the names of everyone at the Castle
    -Being describes by Jaleel Scott as a QB that actually cares about everyone on the team personally
    -Referring to Rich Eisen as “Mr. Rich” on his show
    -Describing Aaron Rodgers as GOAT and having genuine reverence for him

God I love this kid.
    I tried to jump off this thread stealing posts ago. No avail. My apologies. Although the OP topic isn’t really relative two weeks later is it?

Can’t say. It’s just what I see. Again I’ve stated from the beginning that this is all MY opinion. Think how you want. I know what I think and believe. It doesn’t make me less a fan or The Ravens if I despise Harbs. Hell whole groups of fans hate NE because of Hoodie! Lol.
    I can’t provide news clippings and I won’t spend hours of time searching the net to find stories or stats or whatever. Again. My observations and my opinions. Some things get said and then they go away. Brushed under the rug so to speak. Mostly by players or rather former players. Those guys still want to play so they shut up. I look at this team and see Mighty Men Mediocre Fingesprints all over it. I don’t see us ever really being a Scary team until Harbs is gone. Lots of wasted talent. But ...to each their own Shrubbsy. I love an exchange with you and this hasn’t disappointed.

Love ya Lax. Nobody gets me through a slow work day quite like you!
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Wholly shit; this thread! How did I just find this?

Very smart opinions in here, and on this board in general. Cheers to you all. I can't even begin to comment on this thread despite revolving around what's probably my favorite topic; coaching.

I thought this was an actual Lamar and Rodgers thread. Way better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    Wholly shit; this thread! How did I just find this?

Very smart opinions in here, and on this board in general. Cheers to you all. I can't even begin to comment on this thread despite revolving around what's probably my favorite topic; coaching.

I thought this was an actual Lamar and Rodgers thread. Way better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Nah man. Wade on in. The water is fine! Lol. Besides ....we’re one or two posts from the Mods locking this anyway. Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Never came close.
    What do you call naming someone a finalist for a position?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What do you call naming someone a finalist for a position?
    lol Jim got amnesia he knows his brother was about to hire holster he was a "finalist" and was about to get handed the keys to the offense when Steve B said " hol up John you talk to Gary yet?" lol but that's neither here are there now.