Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Rodgers And Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    and LOVES cnn. oy vey
    And finds gender specific terms to be offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And finds gender specific terms to be offensive.

^^^Facts. And not to mention that flacco wasn't exactly all that accurate his damn self for real. I loved the guy, but I saw the same overthrows, dumb ass interceptions & just flat out bad passes that cost us games that we all did. Not to mention that I don't believe he's EVER gotten over a 65% completion percentage in his entire career. And flacco's not even in the same zip code as Lamar is when it comes to being an all around athlete & playmaker. Yet we're ready to bash a 22 year old kid that was thrust into a starting role who (with a patchwork offense) helped us not only get to the playoffs, but WIN the division.

So even if he's only a 64 or so percent passer that can limit his mistakes the Ravens could still be lethal & win lots of games. He doesn't have to be brees or marino. And hell, other than those guys being white, we had nothing close to them for almost a dozen or so years (or ever really) anyway. And yet we were okay with it. Even when it was overpaid & mediocore. So who gives a fawk how it's done? Let's not forget Ravens fans where we cane from. Especially when we were all too happy to just get a kicker on the other side of the 50 & hope for the best. All these couch potato'ing experts these days are too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    ^^^Facts. And not to mention that flacco wasn't exactly all that accurate his damn self for real. I loved the guy, but I saw the same overthrows, dumb ass interceptions & just flat out bad passes that cost us games that we all did. Not to mention that I don't believe he's EVER gotten over a 65% completion percentage in his entire career. And flacco's not even in the same zip code as Lamar is when it comes to being an all around athlete & playmaker. Yet we're ready to bash a 22 year old kid that was thrust into a starting role who (with a patchwork offense) helped us not only get to the playoffs, but WIN the division.

So even if he's only a 64 or so percent passer that can limit his mistakes the Ravens could still be lethal & win lots of games. He doesn't have to be brees or marino. And hell, other than those guys being white, we had nothing close to them for almost a dozen or so years (or ever really) anyway. And yet we were okay with it. Even when it was overpaid & mediocore. So who gives a fawk how it's done? Let's not forget Ravens fans where we cane from. Especially when we were all too happy to just get a kicker on the other side of the 50 & hope for the best. All these couch potato'ing experts these days are too funny.
    You cant win 13-7 anymore. Every suberbowl winner outs up points now except truly elite defenses. Which are increasingly rare now.

Ravens in 2000, Seattle's sb and Denver's were the last 3 teams to win because they could win with defense and a kicker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    LOL, Baldy are you RavenIsh's alter-ego? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion. That's what makes America great again. (Yeah I went there).

The issue I have is with those who will blast Lamar for the same things they praise another QB for doing. Kind of what CNN does, but then again, ESPN is the CNN of the sports world. Fake news.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Being able to run doesn't exclude him from developing.

Having a coach who gleefully cheers at running him over 150-160 times per year is very likely to exclude him from being a healthy player in the next 5 years.

Qbs aren't RB. You don't grind the into the ground and find another one in 4 years. They don't grow on trees
    Imagine being a coach and not root for your fastest player to use his speed in the open field

You guys are my Super Bowl pick for the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Imagine being a coach and not root for your fastest player to use his speed in the open field
    I'd rather have him throw the ball to a position player who is easier to replace should they get knocked out

I'd rather have him throw the ball to a position player who is easier to replace should they get knocked out
    How's Seth Roberts looking?

I'd rather him to just be Lamar. Make good business decisions, but still be Lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    How's Seth Roberts looking?
    He’s been injured.