More Liberal Stupidity

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...in-kaepernick/

He's mad at Jay Z's "partnership" with the NFL. Reid. Dummy. You have a partnership with the league too. You play for the Carolina Panthers! The Panthers should cut this fool immediately! Then send his a$$ to Africa.

Re: More Liberal Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...in-kaepernick/

He's mad at Jay Z's "partnership" with the NFL. Reid. Dummy. You have a partnership with the league too. You play for the Carolina Panthers! The Panthers should cut this fool immediately! Then send his a$$ to Africa.
    And why would they send him to Africa exactly?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    And why would they send him to Africa exactly?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    We all know why...

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    We all know why...
    I don't agree with Reid and do think he should be cut. Playing for the NFL is a privilege, not a right. You do have freedom of government persecution for free speech, but your employer can fire your behind in a second. that being said... why ship the dude to Africa? That seems pretty racist...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I don't agree with Reid and do think he should be cut. Playing for the NFL is a privilege, not a right. You do have freedom of government persecution for free speech, but your employer can fire your behind in a second. that being said... why ship the dude to Africa? That seems pretty racist...
    Agreed, if he wants to ship Reid somewhere, try Cuba, where he will quicly learn about oppression. Remember, Kap likes Cuba, so maybe Reid should give it a go.