Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Joe Flacco in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    It has been made abundantly clear, no one needs to click on Flacco threads. If there are multiple threads, then it is an issue for the MODS to handle.

People who care and want to discuss Joe should have to do it without having to defend themselves as to why. It is a message board, let people discuss what they want. If it is of no interest to you pass it by. What is so hard about that?

Let me educate you:

WYTS = why your team sucks 2019 satire posts on deadspin - quite funny. Ironically, do you know what the biggest complaint on Baltimore fans posting comments is? They take the WYTS articles seriously and are too sensitive when they aren't supposed to just be jokes!

Blog Entries

It has been made abundantly clear, no one needs to click on Flacco threads. If there are multiple threads, then it is an issue for the MODS to handle.

People who care and want to discuss Joe should have to do it without having to defend themselves as to why. It is a message board, let people discuss what they want. If it is of no interest to you pass it by. What is so hard about that?

Let me educate you:

This post is a riot! You win RSR for the day! I can't stop laughing!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    WYTS = why your team sucks 2019 satire posts on deadspin - quite funny. Ironically, do you know what the biggest complaint on Baltimore fans posting comments is? They take the WYTS articles seriously and are too sensitive when they aren't supposed to just be jokes!
    I just realized that I was taking the pic too seriously (WYTS 2019 is my thread) and commented how people were taking things too seriously and fell into the exact same trap!

Chef's kiss to you Sir! Absolutely fantastically brilliant! Chef's kiss!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm sorry, but I missed the Baltimore Colts, having been born in 87'. All I had were stories from adults around me, about the Colts. I grew up being force-fed the damned Slurs, with Baltimore and D.C. always being pushed together. When we got a new team, we had a QB for all of what, a year, two years? After 2001, despite having some of the best defenses around, we went seven years without winning a freaking playoff game, including two home heartbreakers (Orlando Brown getting two flags thrown on him and Indianapolis robbing us of our "Ravenge" with FGs, thanks to a hungover Steve McNair). Since Flacco came, initially, he was carried wholeheartedly by the defense. However, eventually, we go into Arrowhead (Win). We go into New England (The second and third times. He had nothing to do with the first time) almost win and then win. Later down the line, go into Pittsburgh for the fourth time and finally win. It got to the point where we could go into any team's stadium in the playoffs and win. We won the Super Bowl off of a historic QB run. As a fan, I love Flacco to death and I will follow him until the day he retires.
    Agree with all of this, except for being born in 87 and growing up in Baltimore.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Let me educate you:

You should click WYTS 2019. Magary trashing every team is one of the highlights of the season. He did the steelers today!

THen why was his best statistical season 2014 AFTER he got paid?
    Because Gary Kubiak is a bad bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Biggest complaint from every fan base really. Was it Carolina a couple years ago where a woman actually wrote a complaint letter?