Second Amendment

The new verbiage out of the left is that the right is trying to "Expand" the 2nd Amendment. I think this is a good time to make sure everyone reads the 2nd Amendment:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If the Right were to "expand" the second amendment, that would make NO sense. What people don't seem to understand is that the Bill of Rights is NOT rights provided to the people, but regulations AGAINST the government. So when the Democrats state they want to roll back or repeal the second amendment, they aren't protecting people AT ALL. They are actually taking a restriction off of Government, and using that freedom to attack people who are following current law.

To be quite honest, there are few amendments that the current government doesn't trample or maneuver around.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Re: Second Amendment

What do they mean by expand?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What do they mean by expand?
    Probably the same thing when they cry racism. "Wah, our policies suck."
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Burn it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Repealing the 2nd Amendment would cause the Second Civil war. Only it won’t just be a “race” based war. It would be the beginning of a Revolution! Rise up against the Corrupt Government! Hell we have more armed citizens than some small countries have armies. Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Repealing the 2nd Amendment would cause the Second Civil war. Only it won’t just be a “race” based war. It would be the beginning of a Revolution! Rise up against the Corrupt Government! Hell we have more armed citizens than some small countries have armies. Lol.

The States should rise up and tell the federal gubberment to kick rocks.

Let the states do what they’re going to do. Then let people vote with their feet.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The States should rise up and tell the federal gubberment to kick rocks.

Let the states do what they’re going to do. Then let people vote with their feet.

We need more states like Arizona. They are pretty much an “outlaw” state. Lol. But they live free.