Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Have any other PSL holders gotten their e-mail for free GamePass access for the season? I thought it was usually sent out by now.

    Thanks.
    "Leave. Your. Mark."





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, MD
    Posts
    460

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Been checking my email every day. Not yet.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Posts
    2,701

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Nope. It usually comes late in the pre-season, which I wish it wouldn't because I'd love to see the coach's tape for the pre-season games.





  4. #4

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Nope. It usually comes late in the pre-season, which I wish it wouldn't because I'd love to see the coach's tape for the pre-season games.
    Hey GKB all the best tonight. I hope it's a great game.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Posts
    2,701

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Hey GKB all the best tonight. I hope it's a great game.
    Thanks, GJ! Here's hoping that both teams get good tape and have NO injuries!!





  6. #6

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Thanks, GJ! Here's hoping that both teams get good tape and have NO injuries!!
    If we lose tonight at least it was to a team we love.





  7. #7

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    For those interested Ravens just sent an email a few mins ago with access codes.





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Posts
    2,701

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Yup, I just got mine too and signed up without a hitch.





  9. #9

    Re: OT: Gamepass for PSL?

    Yep, got it. Thanks all.
    "Leave. Your. Mark."





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site