Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Dak Prescott

Re: Dak Prescott

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Flacco was bailed out so many times during that super bowl run but still gets all the credit. But when it’s time to dish out some blame for the past 5 years, nothing was his fault.
    I don't think it's right to give credit or fault to one player or one play ever. This sport is too complex. He did throw lights out TD:INT. He was dealt a bad hand and bad coaching post superbowl. You can't discount those things. I just think to win that ring you need a lot of things to click, not just the quarterback.

Btw we were a better team in 2011 when we lost to Patriots in the AFCCG. There was more luck involved in the pathway to the superbowl in 2012, but we were a Lombardi worthy contender in those years regardless.

Flacco was neither the cause of our post superbowl mediocrity, nor the solution. The franchise went astray and many bad decisions were made, including bad drafts starting in 2010 that didn't catch up to us until later. We failed at many levels; can't just blame Flacco or give him sole credit when times were good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    I don't think it's right to give credit or fault to one player or one play ever. This sport is too complex. He did throw lights out TD:INT. He was dealt a bad hand and bad coaching post superbowl. You can't discount those things. I just think to win that ring you need a lot of things to click, not just the quarterback.

Btw we were a better team in 2011 when we lost to Patriots in the AFCCG. There was more luck involved in the pathway to the superbowl in 2012, but we were a Lombardi worthy contender in those years regardless.

Flacco was neither the cause of our post superbowl mediocrity, nor the solution. The franchise went astray and many bad decisions were made, including bad drafts starting in 2010 that didn't catch up to us until later. We failed at many levels; can't just blame Flacco or give him sole credit when times were good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Don’t bring logic and facts like, Boldin traded, Ray Rice going Mike Tyson on Janay, or Pitta breaking his axle over and over again. People like him just hate Flacco and no amount of facts will change that man’s Super Bowl run was the stuff of legend. I mean only Montana who is what, just a JAG did as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    How is todays equivalent $35M-$40M/year when the top 5 paid QB's right now make between $26M and $29.5M?
    Flacco didnt ask to be top 5 paid QB. He asked to be paid the top paid QB. Dak is asking the same. Asking for 40 when he wants 35 is just negotiating tactic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Several people have broken this down and it’s not true. Today’s equivalent is precisely the $30m a year Dak already declined.
    Russel Wilson makes 35. So todays equivalent is 35. Hence the ask for 40 to get what he wants which is 35 or better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Flacco was bailed out so many times during that super bowl run but still gets all the credit. But when it’s time to dish out some blame for the past 5 years, nothing was his fault.
    Truth

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Now Dak has a chip, Luck retiring will be a landing place for him.