Blog Entries

NFL taps Jay-Z for social justice issues

This is a pretty significant story about NFL entertainment. It also makes Jay-Z the face of the leagues program. He will also run the Super Bowl halftime shows

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/s...jay-z.amp.html

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: NFL taps Jay-Z for social justice issues

Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Social Justice is a nice racket to get yourself involved in. Jay Z will no doubt get paid hundreds of millions of dollars for this. Just like Keapernick got paid by Nike.

Meanwhile the poor rubes they claim to speak for get nothing.

Jay-Z is a joke. My buddy was a big Jay-Z fan in the late 90's/early 2000's... until he saw him in a concert. Said it was the most boring rap concert he had ever seen. Dude sits on a stool half rapping his songs, and waves one hand around. Meanwhile, RedMan and Method man were rapping while crowd-surfing and flying around the stage ACTUALLY entertaining. Jay-Z is hands down the MOST overrated "artist" since P-Diddy.... Both of them are totally worthless to the music scene.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Jay-Z is a joke. My buddy was a big Jay-Z fan in the late 90's/early 2000's... until he saw him in a concert. Said it was the most boring rap concert he had ever seen. Dude sits on a stool half rapping his songs, and waves one hand around. Meanwhile, RedMan and Method man were rapping while crowd-surfing and flying around the stage ACTUALLY entertaining. Jay-Z is hands down the MOST overrated "artist" since P-Diddy.... Both of them are totally worthless to the music scene.
    I saw Jay-Z about 8 or 9 years ago at Bonnaroo. It was a good show. Of course, I was drunk and had just watched Stevie Wonder as the previous show...so I may not have been paying too much attention.

I also saw Eminem the next year at Bonnaroo. He had a live band behind him playing his songs, which was cool.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.