Public Charge Rule

Re: Public Charge Rule

Good.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Oh for fux sake. Read a history book.

Trump did not create the "public charge" rule. He’s just enforcing what was already on the books.

It's part of the Immigration and Nationality Act which was put in place in the '50's and amended many times since.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Oh for fux sake. Read a history book.

Trump did not create the "public charge" rule. He’s just enforcing what was already on the books.

It's part of the Immigration and Nationality Act which was put in place in the '50's and amended many times since.
    Notice how the officials opposed and wanting to challenge in court complain about how it’s gonna hurt this and that, but nothing about the legality of it. I’m so annoyed with people litigating policy disagreements

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Notice how the officials opposed and wanting to challenge in court complain about how it’s gonna hurt this and that, but nothing about the legality of it. I’m so annoyed with people litigating policy disagreements
    That's because it's all a political show to oppose everything POTUS does...common sense be damned.

I'm more annoyed that the idea of "self-sufficiency and personal responsibility" is considered to be cruel and people actually believe it.

What I love is that congress and the senate passed all of these laws years ago. Most of the leaders of both parties were there when it got passed. Now that Trump is enforcing their laws, they act like HE is the bad guy. Dude... these are YOUR laws. YOU wrote them. YOU passed them. It isn't his fault for doing what he's supposed to. On top of which, this non-stop litigating is getting totally f'ing ridiculous. Guy gets apprehended illegally crossing the TX/MX border, and somehow it gets turned over to the 9th circuit circus every single time, only to have them overruled by the SCOTUS EVERY. DAMNED. TIME.

At some point... even liberals have to agree this is all illegal as hell, what the democrats are doing.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    What I love is that congress and the senate passed all of these laws years ago. Most of the leaders of both parties were there when it got passed. Now that Trump is enforcing their laws, they act like HE is the bad guy. Dude... these are YOUR laws. YOU wrote them. YOU passed them. It isn't his fault for doing what he's supposed to. On top of which, this non-stop litigating is getting totally f'ing ridiculous. Guy gets apprehended illegally crossing the TX/MX border, and somehow it gets turned over to the 9th circuit circus every single time, only to have them overruled by the SCOTUS EVERY. DAMNED. TIME.

At some point... even liberals have to agree this is all illegal as hell, what the democrats are doing.
    This has been their M-O for a while now.

They'd be doing the same thing if he weren't enforcing the laws. They'd make the claim that he's lawless.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.