Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: What in the World (Orioles)

More positive tests coming in for the Cardinals. There definitely seems to be a period before infection shows up on a test.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: What in the World (Orioles)

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    That's so scary Ex. This thing is NASTY and long term won't be known. These are younger athletes (well, a pitcher is close to one).
    When I read it, I was waiting for them to reveal that he had pre-existing heart issues. As I read on, they never did. I think that what we're seeing is that this is putting more stress on one's immune system than most things we've ever seen in our lifetimes. What happens is that even when the immune system is able to maintain some form of advantage, it can come at the cost of other systems. That's how the body works. If you don't eat enough Carbohydrates, for example, the body will try to use Protein in its place, which will take away from the protein to repair the body and build muscle. All of your internal systems need to be on point for this thing, as it doesn't leave your system quickly.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore