Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Universal Cancels release of movie showing liberals hunting down and killing deplorables

Re: Universal Cancels release of movie showing liberals hunting down and killing deplorables

You can’t make this shit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Universal Cancels release of movie showing liberals hunting down and killing deplorables

You know sadly it prob woulda been a hit. Sheeple love documentaries hidden in “fiction “ movies. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I can’t believe it was ever made in the first place

This is complete horse crap. The movie was satire, and looked to be hilarious but people got their panties in a twist and got it cancelled. Very rarely do I say this, but Republicans are wrong on this issue.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    This is complete horse crap. The movie was satire, and looked to be hilarious but people got their panties in a twist and got it cancelled. Very rarely do I say this, but Republicans are wrong on this issue.
    I agree.

However...these “this is offensive to me” rules were created by pussies on the Left.

They’re getting a taste of the repercussions from the world they want to live in.

Blog Entries

I actually thought it looked pretty funny.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I actually thought it looked pretty funny.
    I thought it satirized liberals more than us. The heroine was from Mississippi.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I'm guessing many on the left probably take it seriously and would love to take part in the hunt(CNN, MSNBC and several night time talk show hosts come to mind), where many moderates and right leaners can get a chuckle or 2 over it, not taking it too seriously. Some on both sides will always be offended by somrthing. Could it possibly end up on Netflix or similar?

Blog Entries

I thought the movie made Liberals look really bad. In any event, with the recent mass shootings and the current political environment I can see why Universal pulled it. I'm not one for censoring, but i get the decision.

I definitely would have watched it. It's a sad time when we pander to the minority outraged. Victimless victims.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Honestly, if it weren't for the mass shootings, I really don't think they would have pulled it. Nor should they have to pull it. I thought it looked funny. People put too much stock in thinking that video games, movies, and music inspire killers. Something already broke in that person a while ago... someone cutting them off in traffic could have triggered it.

What is more triggering to these people on the edge is being told 24/7 that our president is a racist that is going to burn black churches, take away healthcare, and starve your grandparents after he gets done tearing apart families of muslims and mexicans. Oh, and that he's destroying our environment past the point of no return, helping pedophiles, and raping women. I bet people who are on the edge, and get that fed into their TV have a FAR better chance of snapping then a movie...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead