Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Speaking of Head Cases...

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Not really, just pointing out that the Steelers brass has let Ben do whatever tf he wants at all costs his entire career, even when what he wants is to alienate the most talented player on the team.

Brown will be suited up and killing it once the actual games get here. But the Steelers continue to bleed talent because they treat one player like a king and the other 52 like property.
    As much as the Steelers are hated and rivals of our Ravens they have a respectable organization from all I’ve seen. But what do I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The offense is not done until the Neanderthal is done. Also I think Devin Bush is going to improve that defense. I project them 3rd in the division but it would not surprise me if they win it again.

The only team in the AFCN that would surprise me is the Bengals.
    That Neanderthal has been propped up by one of the greatest supporting casts of all time and he’s still started to show cracks in his game. He doesn’t scare me and neither do they.

And this is from someone who’s long thought higher of that team than most. I’m not one of those guys who evaluates other teams based on what I hope to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Either way I bet you can ask most in that organization that they’re glad to get rid of him, his helmet and frozen feet no matter how good he was. After all they did make the decision to trade the head case.

My Steelers fan husband is laughing at everything going on with AB. Doesn't miss him and is confident in juju

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    My Steelers fan husband is laughing at everything going on with AB. Doesn't miss him and is confident in juju

They’re not replacing AB with Juju. He was already there. They’re replacing him with Donte Moncrief lol

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

I think they’ll be just fine too. And I think JuJu if healthy will have 100-1,000-10

They’re not replacing AB with Juju. He was already there. They’re replacing him with Donte Moncrief lol
    I REALLY hope they suck this year (pick up where they left off?) But trying not to get hopes up!

I think they’ll be just fine too. And I think JuJu if healthy will have 100-1,000-10

He did that last year. And they had another guy with 100-1300-15, who they replaced with a random journeyman. And they still came up short. Ben is a year older, the roster is less talented. What is there to be afraid of?

He did that last year. And they had another guy with 100-1300-15, who they replaced with a random journeyman. And they still came up short. Ben is a year older, the roster is less talented. What is there to be afraid of?
    They’re a team that’s always in it down to the wire. As an above poster said it can be the Ravens, Steelers or Browns this year from the north and wouldn’t shock me.
    And my point about the numbers is because Brown got the attention of the defenses they faced and JuJu benefited from that. I’m saying if healthy he will have that same stat line without the help of Brown.

They’re a team that’s always in it down to the wire. As an above poster said it can be the Ravens, Steelers or Browns this year from the north and wouldn’t shock me.
    And my point about the numbers is because Brown got the attention of the defenses they faced and JuJu benefited from that. I’m saying if healthy he will have that same stat line without the help of Brown.

Congrats to him. Replicating his performance last year is still the best case scenario, and even if he does that they’re still going to be *much* easier to defend.

Congrats to him. Replicating his performance last year is still the best case scenario, and even if he does that they’re still going to be *much* easier to defend.
    Ok.

Ok.

It’s wild to me that the idea that not having the best receiver of his generation anymore will make a team easier to defend is controversial somehow.

It’s wild to me that the idea that not having the best receiver of his generation anymore will make a team easier to defend is controversial somehow.
    What are you talking about? Gotta be honest buddy starting to look like you went a little hard on the Sunday funday. Get some water.