Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Vedvik Trade Value

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_NY View Post
    Color me crazy, but Koch is 36. and Vedvik is 25. not sure about cap implications of moving on from Koch, but we could lock up our punter for the next 10 years, and be set at kicker in case of an emergency.
    I am a big fan of what Koch has done, and he's one of the best at his position, but time is a friend to nobody.
    How do we even know if Vedvik can punt in the NFL? Has he ever done it, even in a preseason game? There is a lot more to punting than having a big leg. Justin Tucker was Texas' punter for 4 years, but the Ravens aren't entertaining the idea of having him punt in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    How do we even know if Vedvik can punt in the NFL? Has he ever done it, even in a preseason game? There is a lot more to punting than having a big leg. Justin Tucker was Texas' punter for 4 years, but the Ravens aren't entertaining the idea of having him punt in the NFL.
    Vedvik had 2 punts on Thursday. He averaged 55 yards a punt. Harbaugh is in love with directional punting and while Vedvik has a big leg I don't know if he can punt that way

https://youtu.be/MdGKADKbDnQ

The dude can punt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk