Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: But who looked better?

It was called back for offensive holding, but that corner touchdown throw from McSorley to Boykin last night was a beautiful NFL throw. And that's all it was - one throw. When Jones plays 2 full quarters like Trace last night, chances are he'll also throw a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    It was called back for offensive holding, but that corner touchdown throw from McSorley to Boykin last night was a beautiful NFL throw. And that's all it was - one throw. When Jones plays 2 full quarters like Trace last night, chances are he'll also throw a pick.
    I mean it's a top 10 draft pick versus a guy that almost went undrafted. Why are you putting them on the same wavelength?

Blog Entries

But did you die?

4. Re: But who looked better?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Lamar looked good so that thwarts my pick of Jones but from a fan perspective all I have is what I see on the film that we currently have and based on that film it told us we still need a QB. Nobody knows how hard LJ has truly worked on his mechanics but it's looking promising.
    I actually agree w/your overall view of Jones. I think he's going to be a better than average NFL QB eventually. Give him some time. He'll be a good one.

I mean it's a top 10 draft pick versus a guy that almost went undrafted. Why are you putting them on the same wavelength?
    I’m not putting them on the same wavelength. I’m suggesting that some may be over reacting to a nice TD pass by a rookie QB who played one series. We saw that as well. But I get it if people don’t want to pump the brakes. All good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    But did you die?
    It’s a big Preseason game so worth considering

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It’s a big Preseason game so worth considering
    But did you die?

Had a couple fumbles this time against the Bears but kid showed again how well he can throw the pigskin.

Had a couple fumbles this time against the Bears but kid showed again how well he can throw the pigskin.
    Saw this posted on Reddit NFL - Kyler Murray’s high school Left and Right Tackles were drafted in to the NFL, meaning Kyler Murray played with more drafted NFL talent at the high school level than Jones did in college.

Not saying this makes Murray a better player, but it is interesting the difference in surrounding talent.

Blog Entries

for some reason I'm getting Giants preseason games. Yes he had a fumble, but the throw on the play before was money. Got the crowd going for sure

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Saw this posted on Reddit NFL - Kyler Murray’s high school Left and Right Tackles were drafted in to the NFL, meaning Kyler Murray played with more drafted NFL talent at the high school level than Jones did in college.

Not saying this makes Murray a better player, but it is interesting the difference in surrounding talent.
    That's what I told people kid went to Duke that's a basketball school. He learned how to play football like a professional.

That's what I told people kid went to Duke that's a basketball school. He learned how to play football like a professional.
    Soo you like Skura too?

I agree the kid prob scored a damn near perfect on the Wonderlic and prob has a very high Football IQ. But that in itself doesn’t make him a Starting NFL QB. Hell Fitz went to Harvard! Do you want him as your QB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk