Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Way to go Trump. These tweets I have no problems with. This crooked, hypocritical POS needs to be called out. He has done nothing for the city of Baltimore. He is your typical politician that is only looking out for his worthless ass and couldn't give 2 shits about the stupid people that keep voting him in. Meanwhile, his wife faces mounting ethics questions over charity dealings.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...ous-in-america

And how on earth can Pelosi say that what he said is racist?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...cist-baltimore
    I completely agree w/the President. He said nothing out of line whatsoever. Spoke only the truth.....which some can't seem to handle. I believe those numbers are dwindling by the day, however. More and more are seemingly waking up.

Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Baltimore...In 2017...recorded 342 murders — its highest per-capita rate ever, more than double Chicago’s, far higher than any other city of 500,000 or more residents and...a larger absolute number of killings than in New York, a city 14 times as populous.

...and Trump’s language on calling out Cummings’ failures bothers you?

Really?

To each their own.
    The comments bother me because they are moronic. Do you want to see the democrats elected? I don't. Now every morning talk show is going to brand his comments racist so whatever message you think he sending is totally lost.

He could for example have said the district Cummings represented is in worse shape then the border. He should work to improve his own district before lecturing the border patrol on their jobs. They are doing the best they can as a result of overcrowding if Cumming really wants to help he'd pass one of the three immigration/asylum reform proposals I have written and pass border wall funding.

Instead he steps over the line with that rat infested comments. He did the same with his twitter comments when he said send her back.

Do you honestly believe this is at all effective? I want an immigration hardliner to solve the problems facing the nation not engage in verbal diarrhea and get branded a racist making it much more difficult to get things done in the future.

Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    The comments bother me because they are moronic. Do you want to see the democrats elected? I don't. Now every morning talk show is going to brand his comments racist so whatever message you think he sending is totally lost.

He could for example have said the district Cummings represented is in worse shape then the border. He should work to improve his own district before lecturing the border patrol on their jobs. They are doing the best they can as a result of overcrowding if Cumming really wants to help he'd pass one of the three immigration/asylum reform proposals I have written and pass border wall funding.

Instead he steps over the line with that rat infested comments. He did the same with his twitter comments when he said send her back.

Do you honestly believe this is at all effective? I want an immigration hardliner to solve the problems facing the nation not engage in verbal diarrhea and get branded a racist making it much more difficult to get things done in the future.
    He’s called a racist/Hitler/white supremacist/rapist/Nazi every....single....day.

It doesn’t matter what he says...it’s racist.

Calling Baltimore rat infested is pointing out something factually correct. I’m not sure why it’s “not effective” to point out how truly awful it is. People that don’t live near Baltimore don’t know anything about how the crime and living conditions have worsened over the years. Now they do. The National spotlight is now shining on a problem that’s been ongoing in the city for waaaaaaaay too long. That is the definition of “effective.”

Let’s see what Baltimore politicians do now. Will they push for change or will it be more of the same? Whatever they do...people all over the world will now know about it.

PS
    If you don’t want to listen to every morning talk show call him a rapist/Hitler/white supremacist/rapist/Nazi, then don’t listen to morning talk shows because they’re going to say it regardless.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...t-comments.amp

Bernie Sanders who called Trump a racist made the same comments about Baltimore three years ago. Hypocrites!!!

https://www.baltimoresun.com/marylan...912-story.html

Catherine Pugh is a racist too. Lol!!!! Love it when these libtards are exposed for the hypocrites that they are.

Then seeing the CNN black reporter "cry" or fighting back "tears?" Liberal media is nothing but lying theatre.

Rick Scott was asked by Chuck Todd on Meet the Press when the Republican party would finally consider "these racist statements" to be too far. He basically said that we've been called racist so often for so little, it really doesn't have much weight anymore. Finally someone says it out loud, other than Trump.

Someone else, or maybe it was still Scott, said that Trump goes hard at anyone he has an issue with. He's gone after Hillary, Bernie, Pelosi, Schumer...the fact that his current targets happen to be people of color has nothing to do with anything.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    🤣😂🤣😂🤣. Hold up, let's see if the sexist card and rape card are here.

Blog Entries

He’s called a racist/Hitler/white supremacist/rapist/Nazi every....single....day.

It doesn’t matter what he says...it’s racist..

PS
    If you don’t want to listen to every morning talk show call him a rapist/Hitler/white supremacist/rapist/Nazi, then don’t listen to morning talk shows because they’re going to say it regardless.
    I had conversation about Trump the other day with good friend. It started about race and Russia. Then he said something about this being the most corrupt administration in history. I said, I don’t follow politics like I used to, but if that’s true than why are all we see/hear on the news cycle is race, Russia and taxes? Silence....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

I'll just say that Trump should have also mentioned the murder rate in Baltimore, despite very tough gun laws, the crime rate, poor school conditions, people moving out of Baltimore in droves etc. but please explain to me how what he said is racist? it really doesn't matter what he says or how he says it, the MSM will label him a racist because that's what they do.

It doesn’t matter what he says...it’s racist.

Calling Baltimore rat infested is pointing out something factually correct. I’m not sure why it’s “not effective” to point out how truly awful it is. People that don’t live near Baltimore don’t know anything about how the crime and living conditions have worsened over the years. Now they do. The National spotlight is now shining on a problem that’s been ongoing in the city for waaaaaaaay too long. That is the definition of “effective.”

Let’s see what Baltimore politicians do now. Will they push for change or will it be more of the same? Whatever they do...people all over the world will now know about it.

PS
    That is fine but the world doesn't exist in our own bubble. Whether I tune into those shows doesn't matter and if they are going to be dishonest about it that doesn't mean Trump should feed into the narrative.

Beyond optics I don't agree with his comments if he wants to go after Cummings (who I have no use for) fine whatever but I don't believe in kicking the people who are down on their luck in his district I just don't. He should be looking at ways to uplift baltimore as president.

I don't agree with CNN often or at all people know my politics pretty well but the host the other person mentioned was right on they are Americans, they goto work, have families, take their kids to school. Maybe I am kind of hypocritical as someone who left Baltimore long ago but to me it was a low blow and totally unnecessary.