Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 108 of 168
  1. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    386

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Here is the Housing Data from under the Trump Admin alone. You can export this into an excel file and do the math if you want, but I did and the total to the Housing Authority alone is $316,439,928.
    https://www.usaspending.gov/#/search...581e32e21ecb9d
    (THESE are just the Grants!)

    The next column over shows that during Trump's administration alone, they received another $69mil in just direct payments. So almost $400mil has gone DIRECTLY to the Housing Administration alone. I don't have time to go through every single department. But here is something else. Aubrey Askew... look up this name... she resigned because the City of Baltimore was telling her to report incorrect numbers that would hide missing money. So to say there is no sources means that CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS didn't report it... but the USAspending.gov sure as hell kept records... hop on there for a while and look at how much money was dumped into other departments in just Baltimore the last few years.
    I find it odd that you even mention the site itself that is reporting the exact numbers you are disputing... you really need to verify the source data better. This is the 3rd time I've caught you just reading what a journalist tells you and not taking the next 2-5 steps of looking at the data itself...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead





  2. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,704
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Uruguay tells its citizens to avoid traveling to Baltimore

    If this isn't embarrassing I don't know what is.

    https://www.capitalgazette.com/maryl...de4-story.html





  3. #99

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I don't care if it was true or wasn't it was a dumb thing to say. How does this help him or how does this help the republicans? SMH. I am not going to defend this bull
    There's this thing called the electoral college. Trump and his political consultants and strategists know that he doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning Maryland, and if he did, there would be such a red wave that he'd win every other state. So by pissing Marylanders off, he loses nothing. He probably gets some chuckles from his conservative base, and some rah rah from people who don't like Baltimore and Maryland, maybe helping him in some battleground states.





  4. #100

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    There's this thing called the electoral college. Trump and his political consultants and strategists know that he doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning Maryland, and if he did, there would be such a red wave that he'd win every other state. So by pissing Marylanders off, he loses nothing. He probably gets some chuckles from his conservative base, and some rah rah from people who don't like Baltimore and Maryland, maybe helping him in some battleground states.
    or...he puts a national spotlight on the politicians in Baltimore and other big cities to show how incompetent and corrupt they are. If part of Cummings' district doesn't have running water and it's infested w/rats...that's a sure-tell sign that Cummings isn't doing a good job as a public servant. Don't his constituents deserve some answers? The man has been in his seat for 20 years. Something isn't working.

    The fallout from those tweets has resulted in people coming together to help cleanup some neighborhoods in West Baltimore plus some public accountability for Cummings on how the $15.7 billion in federal funds from 2018 were used. These funds were clearly mismanaged or stolen or wasted. Either way, the country now knows about it.

    Has anyone w/i Cummings' office given an explanation on how/where that money was spent? Serious question. Do they know?





  5. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    50,492
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    or...he puts a national spotlight on the politicians in Baltimore and other big cities to show how incompetent and corrupt they are. If part of Cummings' district doesn't have running water and it's infested w/rats...that's a sure-tell sign that Cummings isn't doing a good job as a public servant. Don't his constituents deserve some answers? The man has been in his seat for 20 years. Something isn't working.

    The fallout from those tweets has resulted in people coming together to help cleanup some neighborhoods in West Baltimore plus some public accountability for Cummings on how the $15.7 billion in federal funds from 2018 were used. These funds were clearly mismanaged or stolen or wasted. Either way, the country now knows about it.

    Has anyone w/i Cummings' office given an explanation on how/where that money was spent? Serious question. Do they know?
    That's what is crazy to me.

    Here we are having national discussions about giving more shit away to people on the backs of taxpayers, yet no one wants to have the conversation about how the government actually spends their dollars...it's a real tragedy and probably the biggest disservice to the American people I can think of.

    $15.7 Billion given to ONE district in America...and it still looks like a warzone and no one can definitively point to where that money went to.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  6. #102

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That's what is crazy to me.

    Here we are having national discussions about giving more shit away to people on the backs of taxpayers, yet no one wants to have the conversation about how the government actually spends their dollars...it's a real tragedy and probably the biggest disservice to the American people I can think of.

    $15.7 Billion given to ONE district in America...and it still looks like a warzone and no one can definitively point to where that money went to.
    Good point.

    Here we have a perfect example of billions of government funds being mismanaged/stolen in Baltimore in 1 year...and the entire platform of the Socialist/Communist/Democrat Party is founded on giving the government even MORE money and MORE autonomy. WTF? No rational-thinking person believes this is a good idea.

    BTW...people DO want to have that conversation about how the government spends our dollars...but the people (the media) who shape the narratives that we read/hear about...turn everything into a story about how the POTUS is a dictatorial white supremacist, Hitler-wannabe, KKK, NAZI, pedophile who rapes woman, wants to exterminate Latinos, and destroy the earth. Real topics of interest are buried under salacious propaganda to get "clicks."





  7. #103

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I find it odd that you even mention the site itself that is reporting the exact numbers you are disputing... you really need to verify the source data better. This is the 3rd time I've caught you just reading what a journalist tells you and not taking the next 2-5 steps of looking at the data itself...
    Im not exactly disputing the numbers, it was actually a question. And as far as I could see, the $16 billion thrown around, which they made it sound was given in hand to "fix Baltimore" basically, is not even close to what they recieved. Granted, theyve been given a lot still, but not even in the ballpark of that sum.
    The 3rd time you caught me? Yeah, right... says the guy who just vanishes from discussions about climate, mockingly complaining about ONE wikipedia link... and then goes on to post a wikipedia link a week or so later...





  8. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    386

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Im not exactly disputing the numbers, it was actually a question. And as far as I could see, the $16 billion thrown around, which they made it sound was given in hand to "fix Baltimore" basically, is not even close to what they recieved. Granted, theyve been given a lot still, but not even in the ballpark of that sum.
    The 3rd time you caught me? Yeah, right... says the guy who just vanishes from discussions about climate, mockingly complaining about ONE wikipedia link... and then goes on to post a wikipedia link a week or so later...
    I'm here now boss... I didn't vanish. I do what some call "Work" for a living. I don't have infinite time in my day to correct children's mistakes and lack of understanding.
    If you want to do some research on climate change, go out to Greenland, where we have several climate sensors. In the 50's, when they were placed, they were in natural areas... now they are in towns hovering over pavement. yet they are still recorded in the unfiltered data sets as "natural/unchanged". I've been to roughly 130 sensor sites that are improperly input and put the change requests in. They are "oddly" denied by the recipients of bond funds. Wonder why? Because the same Senators that have sway over the bond money for university studies and radar logistics, also have a crap ton of money in China, where solar panels are made... crazy right... it get's even better!

    I went out to Nebraska, which has several sensor sites, and they were not logged and yet moved to be placed in parking lots of old abandoned malls which register ~+3degrees C higher on average year round. I logged several sites there and the results were never posted. So someone is intentionally moving sensors to different areas. Several tracking sensors, we couldn't even find because they were so off grid! yet their data is still being recorded. Oceanic ones are worse. We found several non-functioning ones yet the data sets have those registering the highest change. in other words, a lot of the data is being manually entered.

    so maybe GFY because, as I mentioned kid... you don't know who you are talking to about this...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead





  9. #105

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I'm here now boss... I didn't vanish. I do what some call "Work" for a living. I don't have infinite time in my day to correct children's mistakes and lack of understanding.
    If you want to do some research on climate change, go out to Greenland, where we have several climate sensors. In the 50's, when they were placed, they were in natural areas... now they are in towns hovering over pavement. yet they are still recorded in the unfiltered data sets as "natural/unchanged". I've been to roughly 130 sensor sites that are improperly input and put the change requests in. They are "oddly" denied by the recipients of bond funds. Wonder why? Because the same Senators that have sway over the bond money for university studies and radar logistics, also have a crap ton of money in China, where solar panels are made... crazy right... it get's even better!

    I went out to Nebraska, which has several sensor sites, and they were not logged and yet moved to be placed in parking lots of old abandoned malls which register ~+3degrees C higher on average year round. I logged several sites there and the results were never posted. So someone is intentionally moving sensors to different areas. Several tracking sensors, we couldn't even find because they were so off grid! yet their data is still being recorded. Oceanic ones are worse. We found several non-functioning ones yet the data sets have those registering the highest change. in other words, a lot of the data is being manually entered.

    so maybe GFY because, as I mentioned kid... you don't know who you are talking to about this...
    Dude, when I get up to a Ravens game I am so buying you a Dr. Pepper.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock





  10. #106

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I'm here now boss... I didn't vanish. I do what some call "Work" for a living. I don't have infinite time in my day to correct children's mistakes and lack of understanding.
    If you want to do some research on climate change, go out to Greenland, where we have several climate sensors. In the 50's, when they were placed, they were in natural areas... now they are in towns hovering over pavement. yet they are still recorded in the unfiltered data sets as "natural/unchanged". I've been to roughly 130 sensor sites that are improperly input and put the change requests in. They are "oddly" denied by the recipients of bond funds. Wonder why? Because the same Senators that have sway over the bond money for university studies and radar logistics, also have a crap ton of money in China, where solar panels are made... crazy right... it get's even better!

    I went out to Nebraska, which has several sensor sites, and they were not logged and yet moved to be placed in parking lots of old abandoned malls which register ~+3degrees C higher on average year round. I logged several sites there and the results were never posted. So someone is intentionally moving sensors to different areas. Several tracking sensors, we couldn't even find because they were so off grid! yet their data is still being recorded. Oceanic ones are worse. We found several non-functioning ones yet the data sets have those registering the highest change. in other words, a lot of the data is being manually entered.

    so maybe GFY because, as I mentioned kid... you don't know who you are talking to about this...
    How any of this proves yours, or your friends here, previous false claims on global warming and the Paris Accord still eludes me? Actually, the point eludes me whatsoever. Do you mean that its some global conspiracy claiming global warming, moving sensors, producing false data? Or what?

    Im interrested though, what do you do? Data recording? Research?





  11. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,615

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    How any of this proves yours, or your friends here, previous false claims on global warming and the Paris Accord still eludes me? Actually, the point eludes me whatsoever. Do you mean that its some global conspiracy claiming global warming, moving sensors, producing false data? Or what?

    Im interrested though, what do you do? Data recording? Research?
    Havent you read/heard all the stories about the false or misreported data.





  12. #108

    Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Havent you read/heard all the stories about the false or misreported data.
    Of course, and Id be shocked if all data on climate always had been correct, considering how vast a field it is. If they had been, then Id been worried, that if anything would have pointed towards something sinister, like the "elections" in North Korea or Iraq under Saddam...
    I just had the impression earlier that Ditkas actually wasnt a global warming denier, but this post made me wonder.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site