Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

Way to go Trump. These tweets I have no problems with. This crooked, hypocritical POS needs to be called out. He has done nothing for the city of Baltimore. He is your typical politician that is only looking out for his worthless ass and couldn't give 2 shits about the stupid people that keep voting him in. Meanwhile, his wife faces mounting ethics questions over charity dealings.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...ous-in-america

And how on earth can Pelosi say that what he said is racist?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...cist-baltimore

Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

Today I learned that the best way to solve a problem is to call everyone pointing out the problem a racist and then ignore the problem completely.

Example...

WIFE: Why are you leaving piles of dirty dishes in the sink? We're going to get roaches!

ME: Why are you a racist?

**ignore the dishes**

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Re: Trump calls out Elijah Cummings, says his district conditions are worse than the border's and they are

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Today I learned that the best way to solve a problem is to call everyone pointing out the problem a racist and then ignore the problem completely.

Example...

WIFE: Why are you leaving piles of dirty dishes in the sink? We're going to get roaches!

ME: Why are you a racist?

**ignore the dishes**

PROBLEM SOLVED!
    Does that work with your wife? I’m stealing if true!

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Does that work with your wife? I’m stealing if true!
    No

I don't care if it was true or wasn't it was a dumb thing to say. How does this help him or how does this help the republicans? SMH. I am not going to defend this bull

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I don't care if it was true or wasn't it was a dumb thing to say. How does this help him or how does this help the republicans? SMH. I am not going to defend this bull
    There is nothing to defend. What he said is accurate and true, nothing about it was racist.

Trump is telling the truth. Funny how Bernie Sanders said the same thing three years ago. Article on Fox news.

There's a major problem in Baltimore but that fish stinks from the head down. Gangs are putting members in the police force. (Facts).

The police commissioner is getting robbed and attacked.

Folks in the inner city are acting like animals! Like planet of the apes!

And the mayor's solution is to build boxing rings and have the parents talk to their children. Wakeup! The children are doing what they see their parents do.

Lastly, Cummings is a crooked politician and so is his wife.

This is not about race nor sex not SES, but about folks (liberals) wanting lawlessness without consequences.

Blog Entries

Maybe a few of the sheep will say, you know, he's right. These people haven't done Jack for my quality of life. It's not like he was going to carry the SSR of Maryland anyway. FWIW, he also called out Pelosi and the 3rd world country homeless problem she has in SF

I think it was two things:

1). True

2). Politically savvy. Democrats now have to defend what’s happening to Baltimore because the most noteworthy politician that represents part of the city was just put on blast.

Keep in mind...Trump’s not a politician. He’s a CEO. One of the managers w/i his company just got reprimanded for not doing a good job. So...he’s not going to NOT call out incompetence because it may or may not help Republicans politically. Trump’s allegiance isn’t to Republicans. It’s to tax paying American citizens...which is exactly who Cummings is failing.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I think it was two things:

1). True

2). Politically savvy. Democrats now have to defend what’s happening to Baltimore because the most noteworthy politician that represents part of the city was just put on blast.

Keep in mind...Trump’s not a politician. He’s a CEO. One of the managers w/i his company just got reprimanded for not doing a good job. So...he’s not going to NOT call out incompetence because it may or may not help Republicans politically. Trump’s allegiance isn’t to Republicans. It’s to tax paying American citizens...which is exactly who Cummings is failing.
    There was nothing politically savy about his comments and you could have accomplished the same thing without using the unnecessary extra language.

There was nothing politically savy about his comments and you could have accomplished the same thing without using the unnecessary extra language.
    Baltimore...In 2017...recorded 342 murders — its highest per-capita rate ever, more than double Chicago’s, far higher than any other city of 500,000 or more residents and...a larger absolute number of killings than in New York, a city 14 times as populous.

...and Trump’s language on calling out Cummings’ failures bothers you?

Really?

To each their own.

Blog Entries

Trump needs to keep hammering the point that the left/Democrats immediately call everything racist when they want to shut down the truth and end any real discussion about anything and everything that calls them out. it's time to expose their playbook.