Page 89 of 182 FirstFirst ... 8788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,057 to 1,068 of 2174

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Trump has a better image than the media reports. In many places, like Hong Kong, they love him. Also in eastern Europe like in Poland.
    In Israel, he is probably the most popular world leader ever.

2. Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Trump has a better image than the media reports. In many places, like Hong Kong, they love him. Also in eastern Europe like in Poland.
    The media doesn’t even report how popular trump is in this country. Did you see the reception he got at the national championship game?

Every time I think what a disaster the democratic field is there is a story like this one with putting lipstick on a pig that makes me happy Biden is out in front.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...ew-documentary

Hillary is like Michael Myers. Until her body is cold and stiff she will seek her "one ring", the presidency.

It was only a matter of time before the DNC primary was an implosion of identity politics and stupidity. The establishment is pitting Warren against Bernie (Warren actually started it in all honesty but the media and DNC are running with it). The DNC HATES Bernie. Absolutely detests him. He took the Union Workers' side when CNN lost the largest workers lawsuit in media history my mistreating their employees during contracts, and CNN is absolutely a branch of the DNC. Bernie is an absolutist, unfortunately for him, the MO of the DNC is to just SAY inclusive things and then be horrible greedy racists. Bernie actually believes it... but then he's just being honest about having terrible ideas birthed in Communism... so it really doesn't matter.

This is all purposeful in order to clear the way for Biden... the one last hope the DNC has to retain power... and he's falling on his face HARD. If you don't believe that he is a failure, all you have to do is look at the 2016 election. Hillary is probably the worst candidate that I've seen in my lifetime since Mondale. Nobody likes her. Nobody trusts her. She has a mile-long paper trail of corruption. Her husband has been a black-sheep of the party for decades and openly cheats on her. There is not one positive aspect of Hillary... even most honest liberals will agree with that statement. The DNC only had to minor-tweak the election to stamp out Bernie as a legitimate challenge. Just four years later... Biden... Known, but not as well as Hillary, is running against a post-heart attack Bernie, who is already an election loser. Biden hasn't been in front of ONE camera, done ONE interview, or literally made one comment that hasn't almost entirely nuked his own campaign. Literally every time he talks, it is a dumber thing than he previously said before. He is INSANELY creepy towards children. He makes up WILD stories based on what he thinks average Americans do. He does policy 180's every other day. He also comes across as mentally unstable. If you thought Hillary was terrible... Biden is so much worse... at least EVERY time Hillary spoke, it wasn't this bad.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    It was only a matter of time before the DNC primary was an implosion of identity politics and stupidity. The establishment is pitting Warren against Bernie (Warren actually started it in all honesty but the media and DNC are running with it). The DNC HATES Bernie. Absolutely detests him. He took the Union Workers' side when CNN lost the largest workers lawsuit in media history my mistreating their employees during contracts, and CNN is absolutely a branch of the DNC. Bernie is an absolutist, unfortunately for him, the MO of the DNC is to just SAY inclusive things and then be horrible greedy racists. Bernie actually believes it... but then he's just being honest about having terrible ideas birthed in Communism... so it really doesn't matter.

This is all purposeful in order to clear the way for Biden... the one last hope the DNC has to retain power... and he's falling on his face HARD. If you don't believe that he is a failure, all you have to do is look at the 2016 election. Hillary is probably the worst candidate that I've seen in my lifetime since Mondale. Nobody likes her. Nobody trusts her. She has a mile-long paper trail of corruption. Her husband has been a black-sheep of the party for decades and openly cheats on her. There is not one positive aspect of Hillary... even most honest liberals will agree with that statement. The DNC only had to minor-tweak the election to stamp out Bernie as a legitimate challenge. Just four years later... Biden... Known, but not as well as Hillary, is running against a post-heart attack Bernie, who is already an election loser. Biden hasn't been in front of ONE camera, done ONE interview, or literally made one comment that hasn't almost entirely nuked his own campaign. Literally every time he talks, it is a dumber thing than he previously said before. He is INSANELY creepy towards children. He makes up WILD stories based on what he thinks average Americans do. He does policy 180's every other day. He also comes across as mentally unstable. If you thought Hillary was terrible... Biden is so much worse... at least EVERY time Hillary spoke, it wasn't this bad.
    I can't disagree with a word you've said here. Hillary needs to go away yesterday. I hope everyone can see the difference between the two parts of the party now. We need honest people like Bernie, Yang, and Tulsi to take over the party and get rid of the foolishness that goes on now. Identity politics doesn't help anyone, it only divides further.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I can't disagree with a word you've said here. Hillary needs to go away yesterday. I hope everyone can see the difference between the two parts of the party now. We need honest people like Bernie, Yang, and Tulsi to take over the party and get rid of the foolishness that goes on now. Identity politics doesn't help anyone, it only divides further.
    This heartens me a lot. I feel like the Clintons ushered in and normalized a lot of bad, bad behavior in politics and want their time to be done for good.

I understand people hate Trump. But at least Trump is not some retread from a political dynasty. To me him beating Hillary broke a cycle that needed to be broken. I bet their are a lot of people on both sides of the aisle that can't wait for Biden to get elected so they can get back to business as usual where both sides engage in bad/shady behavior and everyone looks the other way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This heartens me a lot. I feel like the Clintons ushered in and normalized a lot of bad, bad behavior in politics and want their time to be done for good.

I understand people hate Trump. But at least Trump is not some retread from a political dynasty. To me him beating Hillary broke a cycle that needed to be broken. I bet their are a lot of people on both sides of the aisle that can't wait for Biden to get elected so they can get back to business as usual where both sides engage in bad/shady behavior and everyone looks the other way.
    No doubt about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

We need honest people like Bernie, Yang
    more government
    more government
    more government
    more government

no thanks

and Tulsi to take over the party
    Tulsi is a perfect example of what would happen to JFK or 1990's WJC (liberals) if they were involved in today's DNC.

They would be smeared as "Russian assets" and deliberately pushed to the side.

get rid of the foolishness that goes on now.
    The "foolishness" is status quo for politicians to enrich themselves and their families/friends. In order to keep the status quo intact, they need to make sure that anybody who has ZERO political ties is NEVER put in the Executive chair ever again.

It's all about money/power.

Identity politics doesn't help anyone, it only divides further.
    THAT is exactly what the foundation of the DNC is all about. All of their leadership is completely bought-in and it's what dominates media narratives 24/7. It won't change.

We are tribes. All tribes should hate one another. The Left/MSM wants to keep us fighting because a divided populous is a chaotic populous and that makes it a lot easier for the "ruling class" to manage us serfs. Everything that unites us like..."America"...needs to be spit on and sold as "devisive symbols of evil."

Again...supporting someone like Bernie yet complaining about identity politics is pretty hilarious. It's like arguing for more government control and complaining about how awful the government is at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    No but couldn’t we have a EC in every state to make sure the vote isn’t swayed by the population?

Look at MD. Montgomery County has far more population than say Washington or Garrett. So if the majority of Mont votes Dem it’s gonna over power the Rep votes of Washington and Garrett. But not if we had a State EC to make it all fair.

If... Lol

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Yes. And no. Because I don’t think a Pres can overturn a Veto over turn?

I use this example. If Congress wants a raise ...they vote themselves one. Who can stop them? Who else has that power? Also ...Congress can be a Lifetime Seat! POTUS maybe 8 yrs. that Sir is Power.

President can't veto an override, but you do need 2/3 for that override. Also, they can vote for the pay raise, but not for that term.

On the Gore /Killery thing we agree 100. In no world would I want either as my President.

And don’t get me wrong ..I’d love to hang out with W! I bet that dude can party!

Feel like W would be draining shots like crazy in beer pong

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Feel like W would be draining shots like crazy in beer pong

No doubt.