Page 74 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7273747576 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Democratic Primary

How about a Republican ticket in 2024 of Nikki Haley - Tulsi Gabbard?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I fully expect Haley to run in 2024, and likely be one of the final choices.

I do not see Tulsi switching parties. Shes still left of center even if she is a moderate by today's standards.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

I do not see Tulsi switching parties. Shes still left of center even if she is a moderate by today's standards.
    True, but I think she is becoming more and more frustrated with the DNC, and it's obvious they are black sheeping her with her lack of air time. She says she will not attend the next debate even if she qualifies.

4. Re: Democratic Primary

True, but I think she is becoming more and more frustrated with the DNC, and it's obvious they are black sheeping her with her lack of air time. She says she will not attend the next debate even if she qualifies.
    Just imagine if she (or anyone for that matter) had access to the $57 million Bloomberg spent in his first week of ad buying.

5. Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

All good points, but, in today's political theater, the lines seem to be fuzzy on just what a Democrat or Republican even are anymore. I would especially say that on the Dem side. So, you never know. Having said that, I think if she ever mounted an Independent run, she might do well. I have no idea where she'd ever fund such a campaign, though, which seems to be a stumbling block for lots of potential candidates. I wish someday, somehow, this country could get the big money out of politics once and for all. SCOTUS ruled against that, so.....

6. Re: Democratic Primary

Hopefully, more people will wake up and see just what voting Democrat does for them. Nothing.

www.walkawaycampaign.com "The Viral Video That Started It All". I never had to walk away, personally, but it sure gives me hope to see so many people are. Bring it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    All good points, but, in today's political theater, the lines seem to be fuzzy on just what a Democrat or Republican even are anymore. I would especially say that on the Dem side. So, you never know. Having said that, I think if she ever mounted an Independent run, she might do well. I have no idea where she'd ever fund such a campaign, though, which seems to be a stumbling block for lots of potential candidates. I wish someday, somehow, this country could get the big money out of politics once and for all. SCOTUS ruled against that, so.....
    Agreed. It needs to happen.

I think the same could be said about the republican party with the tea party a few years ago. it seems to get murkier when they lose power. I have no problem voting independent, but this last election has soured me to how close we are to a legitimate 3rd party. Im not sure what its going to take, because i would have thought that was it.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

I dont know if Tulsi would switch parties like that. However, I definitely think Nikki Haley will run and I think she is a much stronger candidate than anyone else out there. The Democrats are going to have to find a candidate that can beat her and right now, I don't think they have that person.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I dont know if Tulsi would switch parties like that. However, I definitely think Nikki Haley will run and I think she is a much stronger candidate than anyone else out there. The Democrats are going to have to find a candidate that can beat her and right now, I don't think they have that person.
    Haley will be considerably harder to beat than Trump, and the Democrats arent providing somebody to even go against him either. I think the republicans have a lot better and deeper pool of candidates going forward.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Just imagine if she (or anyone for that matter) had access to the $57 million Bloomberg spent in his first week of ad buying.
    Bloomberg is pretty much a detestable individual outside of his immediate political circle. I'm not sure how an adviser didn't let him know that. Whatever toilet he has that was capable of flushing all of that money, I need to look into after a night of beer and wings. Had he backed a Tulsi, or a Pete... they'd have been the immediate front runner. Yang is hopeless. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, but even super liberals are aware the UBI is a joke.

How are people Democrats? After what they did to Bernie in 2016, and now they are being VERY obvious about how they are treating Tulsi. This party forces their choices on their own voting block. Between that and telling blacks they are too stupid to get an ID, I'm not sure how anyone looks at this as a party "for the people".
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Bloomberg is pretty much a detestable individual outside of his immediate political circle. I'm not sure how an adviser didn't let him know that. Whatever toilet he has that was capable of flushing all of that money, I need to look into after a night of beer and wings. Had he backed a Tulsi, or a Pete... they'd have been the immediate front runner. Yang is hopeless. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, but even super liberals are aware the UBI is a joke.

How are people Democrats? After what they did to Bernie in 2016, and now they are being VERY obvious about how they are treating Tulsi. This party forces their choices on their own voting block. Between that and telling blacks they are too stupid to get an ID, I'm not sure how anyone looks at this as a party "for the people".
    "Party for Me and not for Thee"
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

The Liberal Media Fears Nikki Haley.

https://townhall.com/columnists/sher...haley-n2557912