Page 73 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 ... LastLast

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I´m sure it is to hard core conservative or libertarian. You have always claimed left wing main stream media bias and openly or secretly actually believe that Fox News and such are much more close to the "truth" and unbiased. In general.
    I think there are plenty of conservatives and libertarians who sniffed out what the networks are all about. Outside of a select few (as evidenced here), most know that networks like CNN and FOX have their distinct brand of confirmation bias.

Real, honest journalism is out there. In today’s world of spoon fed opinions and outcomes, it’s becoming increasingly difficult.

One of my favorite philosophers is Dr Richard Weaver. He was a staunch conservative who predicted this very phenomenon in media.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post

I think everyone needs to get secure with the fact that Joe Biden is NOT going to be the nominee. MSM will do whatever they can to avoid this but still... the DNC is seeing this, and they are going to yank him sooner than later. In order to save face, I bet he has a medical condition that needs his attention, and has to drop out. There is no way they are going to put this guy on the national stage and debate Trump. He will look like a raving lunatic. How are they going to spin it when he threatens Trump to a physical altercation? Because that will DEFINITELY happen.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I think everyone needs to get secure with the fact that Joe Biden is NOT going to be the nominee. MSM will do whatever they can to avoid this but still... the DNC is seeing this, and they are going to yank him sooner than later. In order to save face, I bet he has a medical condition that needs his attention, and has to drop out. There is no way they are going to put this guy on the national stage and debate Trump. He will look like a raving lunatic. How are they going to spin it when he threatens Trump to a physical altercation? Because that will DEFINITELY happen.
    Remember the handshake scandal in the Clinton senatorial debate??? That would be tame compared to a Biden trump debate. Imagine Biden charging after trump when trump calls him plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post

Just imagine potential debates between him and Trump. It´d be a reality show like no other. None of them knowing where they are, what they´re talking about, to whom or anything, while getting angrier and angrier insulting each other to the point someone would have to step in to stop a fist fight.
    Don´t think the the Dems want that though.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Just imagine potential debates between him and Trump. It´d be a reality show like no other. None of them knowing where they are, what they´re talking about, to whom or anything, while getting angrier and angrier insulting each other to the point someone would have to step in to stop a fist fight.
    Don´t think the the Dems want that though.
    Theyd be just replacing Hillary with Biden for someone not knowing what they’re talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Looks like you were right on this one, lol.

Biden has come out and said if he was elected he would only serve one term. No way the DNC chooses him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Looks like you were right on this one, lol.

Biden has come out and said if he was elected he would only serve one term. No way the DNC chooses him.
    Seems like they're really hoping someone else steps up *coughHillary* - which, I think would be disastrous for them.

Behind closed doors, I'd imagine that the DNC isn't feeling great about 2020 and are probably going to start focusing on 2024.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seems like they're really hoping someone else steps up *coughHillary* - which, I think would be disastrous for them.

Behind closed doors, I'd imagine that the DNC isn't feeling great about 2020 and are probably going to start focusing on 2024.
    I really find it hard to believe they would trot HRC out as the candidate again. She has proven to be unlikable by ALL voters. So many people sat out voting last election because there was no choice anyone really wanted. It was just voting for your party line, most likely holding your nose the whole time either way. It'll just be more of the same and a guaranteed loss for the DNC.

After being in town for the insanity that was Trump in Hershey last night, I dont really believe that the DNC has a shot no matter who they put up, but HRC would be the slam dunk to end all DNC blunders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAN YOU SMELLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

*Kicks in door*
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    CAN YOU SMELLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

*Kicks in door*
    Hulk Hogan, 2024.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.