Page 7 of 182 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    You call that "debunked"...?
    You read through that whole thread in 4 minutes?

But ok, I see what you are. A pretty nasty, selfish individual. And you don´t care about truth, you have your views already, like most Trumpists.
    And to think, you came here claiming Americans are ignorant and arrogant. HAHA

AS for your last little smite. Laughabale. Pathetic. Like you it seems. Good night now.
    Can't take being called out for your views?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You read through that whole thread in 4 minutes?

And to think, you came here claiming Americans are ignorant and arrogant. HAHA

Can't take being called out for your views?
    I told you... I don't take people like him seriously... there is no reason to if they don't know how to think for themselves. They spew nonsense, and then name call when confronted. He is probably an alright guy, but he is just not educated on politics, and is insecure about it. I'll personally engage him if he ever learns anything substantial.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I told you... I don't take people like him seriously... there is no reason to if they don't know how to think for themselves. They spew nonsense, and then name call when confronted. He is probably an alright guy, but he is just not educated on politics, and is insecure about it. I'll personally engage him if he ever learns anything substantial.
    Yeah... I think it's pretty hilarious his main gripe with Trump is he's nasty and a bigot etc. and then comes here being arrogant and name calling everyone.

Okay, instead of continuing to minimize each other, lets start a thread away from this one thenm alright? I am actually educated in politics, and not more insecure in it than what is healthy. Being very sure of yourself is usually not good anyway. So, I´ll start an new thread.

which is why I'm not engaging...

I'm not interested in talking to a Swedish version of Baldy.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah... I think it's pretty hilarious his main gripe with Trump is he's nasty and a bigot etc. and then comes here being arrogant and name calling everyone.
    My biggest issue is that what it does to society, where it´s all of a sudden okay to be a bullying bigot, where it´s okay to wave nazi and confederate flags, to chant "sen them home" about elected, born in the US-politicians (women that too of course. But I suspect you have more problems with Kap taking a knee than these things, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    which is why I'm not engaging...

I'm not interested in talking to a Swedish version of Baldy.
    Do you all need to come here tapping each othe ron the back though? I thought I was the insecure one...

Do you all need to come here tapping each othe ron the back though? I thought I was the insecure one...
    Why are you posting down here?

Why are you posting down here?
    Why are you?

Why are you?
    to debate

You aren't debating anyone. You're insulting everyone who posts down here. Why?

to debate

You aren't debating anyone. You're insulting everyone who posts down here. Why?
    I´d say the insulting goes both ways, no? Also, after reading through a few threads bashing anything that is to the left of Ronald Reagan, constant referrals to "Hussein Obama, the worlds bitch", false statements about how everyone only hates Trump because he puts "america first" etc, I guess I got just a bit too provoked.

I´d say the insulting goes both ways, no? Also, after reading through a few threads bashing anything that is to the left of Ronald Reagan, constant referrals to "Hussein Obama, the worlds bitch", false statements about how everyone only hates Trump because he puts "america first" etc, I guess I got just a bit too provoked.
    When you meet a new group of people, do you typically insult them before starting a conversation? .

Why not show some respect and try to figure out why we support the policies we support? Ask questions. Engage.

TBH, you've been pretty fuckin' rude since you started posting yesterday. What you're getting today from other posters is a result of you acting like an asshole. Be cool. We're a great group down here and are all eager to learn.

If you know how to actually debate...sell us on what your policy prescriptions would look like.

Ready? Go!