Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    No, believe it or not, but some people around the world aren´t as self absorbed as some are in your country. We keep ourselves informed about the world, especially about the big countries like the US, Russia, China etc. It´s true.

Yes, I also live in a hut, dressed in old cloths and get my internet by boat from the States. I never heard of CNN, what is that?

Now, in the real world, I acn get access to any news about your president that you acn, and to every TV-channel that you can too most likely.

And no... the rest of the world despises Trump for being a bully, a mongerer, a rude bully, for empowering rascists even if he may (debate is up there..) not be one technically himself, for accusing others of not doing shit, or golfing too much /when he plays golf even more), for constantly lying, for being ignorant on most issues, for giving himself and his family and friends more power and chances to enrich themselves and on and on. Thats why, nothing else.

Also, I suggest you actually READ what the Paris agreement is, beacuse what you say about it is just plain bollocks. And it´s easy to check, if you really wanted to. But you don´t. You´re a Trumpist.
    Let’s be fair here. The rest of the world despises Trump because he puts America first. Our last President was loved by the rest of the world because he kissed their asses. Under Obama America did whatever Britain, France, Germany, and Canada told him to do. He was their bitch. Trump says no, we aren’t anyone’s bitch and the world hates him for it. Europe had its fun under that clown Obama, but you aren’t getting over on a real President.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Let’s be fair here. The rest of the world despises Trump because he puts America first. Our last President was loved by the rest of the world because he kissed their asses. Under Obama America did whatever Britain, France, Germany, and Canada told him to do. He was their bitch. Trump says no, we aren’t anyone’s bitch and the world hates him for it. Europe had its fun under that clown Obama, but you aren’t getting over on a real President.
    Exactly.

Nothing pisses a democrat more than having to pay out of their own pocket.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    God... try again. It’s In there why we despise him. Same reason half your own country does aswell.
    I mean, you actually believe tjis to be the truth??? Obama did what the rest of the world told him? He was the worlds bitch?? 😂😂

Some of you americans take ignorance to a new level.
    But ok! Give me the facts where Obama did what the UK and Germany told him to do! I’m waiting! 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Exactly.

Nothing pisses a democrat more than having to pay out of their own pocket.
    Yeah, get on that bandwagon and patch ignorant false statements on the back, its the only thing you people got anyway.

Yeah, get on that bandwagon and patch ignorant false statements on the back, its the only thing you people got anyway.
    Well, we could sit here and sling demonstrably false accusations like some Swedish idiots.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Well, we could sit here and sling demonstrably false accusations like some Swedish idiots.
    Which demonstrably false accusations? The only really false ones I’ve seen here are yours and the likes of yours. But like I said, please, enlighten me! 😄 Still waiting, eagerly 😄
    Last edited by bossofataka; 07-31-2019 at 08:05 AM.

God... try again. It’s In there why we despise him. Same reason half your own country does aswell.
    I mean, you actually believe tjis to be the truth??? Obama did what the rest of the world told him? He was the worlds bitch?? ����

But ok! Give me the facts where Obama did what the UK and Germany told him to do! I’m waiting! ����
    Well the rest of the world hates him, like the dems here because generally they are pretty left.
    What would be most helpful would be if you touted actual policies you disagree with. Cause honestly a decent amount of people down here would say they don’t like trumps personality (not a big fan myself) but his policy decisions have been pretty good.

Blog Entries

As far as the debate goes, Warren isn't electable now, if she ever was. Pointing out that many thought Trump wasn't electable is irrelevant and misleading for a variety of reasons. You just aren't going to sell moderate leaning people such as myself on decriminalizing illegal immigration. It's a complete non starter. It may get the far left side of the party fired up but it won't play in a general election.

I have the same complaint I did about the first debate, which is having people like John Delaney and Marianne Williamson up there, who have no shot of winning the nomination, is a real joke. Takes time away from the candidates who may actually win the nomination. On the next election cycle, there needs to be more stringent requirements to be in these debates. Having 10 candidates talking over each other all night, when there are 2 or 3 out of the group that have any realistic chance of the nomination, is fucking stupid.

Nomination is still Biden's to lose.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    As far as the debate goes, Warren isn't electable now, if she ever was. Pointing out that many thought Trump wasn't electable is irrelevant and misleading for a variety of reasons. You just aren't going to sell moderate leaning people such as myself on decriminalizing illegal immigration. It's a complete non starter. It may get the far left side of the party fired up but it won't play in a general election.

I have the same complaint I did about the first debate, which is having people like John Delaney and Marianne Williamson up there, who have no shot of winning the nomination, is a real joke. Takes time away from the candidates who may actually win the nomination. On the next election cycle, there needs to be more stringent requirements to be in these debates. Having 10 candidates talking over each other all night, when there are 2 or 3 out of the group that have any realistic chance of the nomination, is fucking stupid.

Nomination is still Biden's to lose.
    Yeah I feel you. I'm definitely on the left, but that's just ridiculous.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Tulsi over Trump?
    Maybe. I’d sure as hell be open to seeing those debates. She has that even paced way of talking. Her ideas aren’t all bad. She is mostly Libertarian with some leftist ideas. She’d be so disarming to him in a debate that it’d be a tougher contest than I’ve seen.

The demonrat lie-mary

Blog Entries

Seems to be mostly anti-Democrats in this thread, and indeed this part of the forum. And not exactly "moderate republicans" either to put it mildly. Oh my, where´s your coutry gone to...
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Well I haven't seen anything to make me pro-democrat. But you're welcome to jump in and change our minds. We actually encourage opposing views in these parts so they can be discussed, debated and open our minds. But if that's not something you're up for, no biggie.
    And you say I have no specifics? When I offer them, youre not interrested anymore?
    You've offered nothing on why we should not be either anti or be pro democrat. All you've done is bash Trump cause he's mean, an egomaniac, a narcissist and a misogynist. Yeah, we know. How bout you tell us what policies the democrats have and why they're better, instead of coming here on your high horse thinking you're better than everyone. And before you ask what I mean, I will provide specific examples highlighted below

No, believe it or not, but some people around the world aren´t as self absorbed as some are in your country. We keep ourselves informed about the world, especially about the big countries like the US, Russia, China etc. It´s true.
    I mean, you actually believe tjis to be the truth??? Obama did what the rest of the world told him? He was the worlds bitch?? 😂😂

But ok! Give me the facts where Obama did what the UK and Germany told him to do! I’m waiting! 😂😂