Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I'd like to see a policy that the Democrats support and have someone sell me on how it will help America.
    Like democrats want to help America.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Well, all I can say is that if youre not appalled and slowly shaking your head in disbelief over Trump, in almost every way imaginable, there´s no way to change your mind. Truly.
    But, I´m not american or living in the US, so all I can do is hope that your country doesn´t get torn apart completley by, what most of us in the rest of the civilised world see as at best a pathetic oaf or at worst a dangerous, stupid narcissist.
    You're not an American and don't live here but you know all there is to know about the President? Let me guess, the only American TV news station you can pick up is CNN. The rest of the "civilized" world hates Trump because he's finally making other countries pay their fair share like NATO and charging country's tariffs, etc . He got us out of the so called Paris Agreement which was a joke and basically was the US paying other countries to "go green." They miss our money and blame Trump for it. Of course they hate him. They lost their Sugar Daddy, Obama and his apology tours. Yes, Trump can be hard to defend at times, but to many of us, there is no better choice out there.
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 07-30-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Problem is when people like you say things about Dems that aren´t even remotley true. That the most dangerous aspect of a guy like TRump; truth and facts aren´t important anymore, you just choose your own truths. But anyone that is capable of even writing should know for a fact that noone wants open borders. The "bowing down to ridiculous demands", what specifically?
    And yeah, GOP are more right wing then they´ve been ever before, in any objective viewers eys. It´s not even up for interpretation. Right doesnt only apply on "cut spending" you know...
    you been here all of 9 posts and you can already see the circus
    its a disease

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    agree. some of them are possibly anti american

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This thread is about Democrats and the primary. If you’d like to start a thread about Trump there’s hundreds of those.

I didn’t put any words in your mouth, when you say “people like you” after you address the people on the thread in one post. I don’t know how else to read that other than you’re talking to me and assuming I think the same as everyone else, or we all think the same.
    And you say I have no specifics? When I offer them, youre not interrested anymore?

It was directed at an other user, who I quoted in the post, but not in thye correct way. It wasnt a general post.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You're not an American and don't live here but you know all there is to know about the President? Let me guess, the only American TV news station you can pick up is CNN. The rest of the "civilized" world hates Trump because he's finally making other countries pay their fair share like NATO and charging country's tariffs, etc . He got us out of the so called Paris Agreement which was a joke and basically was the US paying other countries to "go green." They miss our money and blame Trump for it. Of course they hate him. They lost their Sugar Daddy, Obama and his apology tours. Yes, Trump can be hard to defend at times, but to many of us, there is no better choice out there.
    No, believe it or not, but some people around the world aren´t as self absorbed as some are in your country. We keep ourselves informed about the world, especially about the big countries like the US, Russia, China etc. It´s true.

Yes, I also live in a hut, dressed in old cloths and get my internet by boat from the States. I never heard of CNN, what is that?

Now, in the real world, I acn get access to any news about your president that you acn, and to every TV-channel that you can too most likely.

And no... the rest of the world despises Trump for being a bully, a mongerer, a rude bully, for empowering rascists even if he may (debate is up there..) not be one technically himself, for accusing others of not doing shit, or golfing too much /when he plays golf even more), for constantly lying, for being ignorant on most issues, for giving himself and his family and friends more power and chances to enrich themselves and on and on. Thats why, nothing else.

Also, I suggest you actually READ what the Paris agreement is, beacuse what you say about it is just plain bollocks. And it´s easy to check, if you really wanted to. But you don´t. You´re a Trumpist.

you been here all of 9 posts and you can already see the circus
    its a disease
    Yeah... I was surprised to see that a few Trumpists seem to roam here so freely. But I guess most get tired of trying to debate them. I mean, I´ve already seen like 10 lies and exaggerations a la Trump here and I only opened three political threads...

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Theyre like... suicidal or something you think?

Blog Entries

No, believe it or not, but some people around the world aren´t as self absorbed as some are in your country. We keep ourselves informed about the world, especially about the big countries like the US, Russia, China etc. It´s true.

Yes, I also live in a hut, dressed in old cloths and get my internet by boat from the States. I never heard of CNN, what is that?

Now, in the real world, I acn get access to any news about your president that you acn, and to every TV-channel that you can too most likely.

And no... the rest of the world despises Trump for being a bully, a mongerer, a rude bully, for empowering rascists even if he may (debate is up there..) not be one technically himself, for accusing others of not doing shit, or golfing too much /when he plays golf even more), for constantly lying, for being ignorant on most issues, for giving himself and his family and friends more power and chances to enrich themselves and on and on. Thats why, nothing else.

Also, I suggest you actually READ what the Paris agreement is, beacuse what you say about it is just plain bollocks. And it´s easy to check, if you really wanted to. But you don´t. You´re a Trumpist.
    What country do you live in if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    What country do you live in if you don't mind me asking?
    Sweden

Bernie Sanders just said we are going to rebuild the northern triangle countries of Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.

Finally! Someone who cares about exposing issues that are important to Baltimore!
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-30-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries

And you say I have no specifics? When I offer them, youre not interrested anymore
    General references aren’t specifics. And the post I replied to, and asked you to change our minds was about not having a reason to be pro democrat. You then replied with things about Trump.

And you say I have no specifics? When I offer
    It was directed at an other user, who I quoted in the post, but not in thye correct way. It wasnt a general post.
    Ok, chalk that up to a misunderstanding