Page 107 of 182 FirstFirst ... 105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,273 to 1,284 of 2174
    Blog Entries

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Someone's fundraising for him. Had some links sent asking for donations on Facebook.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Someone's fundraising for him. Had some links sent asking for donations on Facebook.

I think that they legally have to have a "campaign fund". I'm not a campaign law guy, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they have to be a legal entity to run... You CAN spend your own money, but I think you need to be able to be set up to accept donations as well. He certainly hasn't asked for donations personally, but I bet his campaign organizers are doing so on the Campaign's behalf.

Also... I DO know that portions of your campaign fund go to the DNC in order to run under their banner... It is why AOC and Bernie are considered total dicks inside DNC circles... neither one of them are actually Democrats. Bernie runs as an independent for everything EXCEPT the presidency so he can funnel even MORE of his campaign money to his wife instead of having to share it (ironically enough). AOC refuses to donate the money to the DNC, and Pelosi is playing that perfectly... she is saying, "Oh... well that's fine... Not a problem at all sweetie!" meanwhile there just happens to be 11 people challenging her in her own primary, one of which is media backed lol.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I think that they legally have to have a "campaign fund". I'm not a campaign law guy, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they have to be a legal entity to run... You CAN spend your own money, but I think you need to be able to be set up to accept donations as well. He certainly hasn't asked for donations personally, but I bet his campaign organizers are doing so on the Campaign's behalf.

Also... I DO know that portions of your campaign fund go to the DNC in order to run under their banner... It is why AOC and Bernie are considered total dicks inside DNC circles... neither one of them are actually Democrats. Bernie runs as an independent for everything EXCEPT the presidency so he can funnel even MORE of his campaign money to his wife instead of having to share it (ironically enough). AOC refuses to donate the money to the DNC, and Pelosi is playing that perfectly... she is saying, "Oh... well that's fine... Not a problem at all sweetie!" meanwhile there just happens to be 11 people challenging her in her own primary, one of which is media backed lol.
    The advertising dollars that he's spent are from his own personal coffer.

Whether or not someone has a campaign fund setup on facebook is besides the point.

No debates...no town halls...nothing. wicked is right. He hasn’t done anything up to this point except spend his money. It’s unprecedented.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-18-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Russia?
    My father in law. I debated with him about Bloomberg being a terrible candidate rather than click the link.

CNN just hired Andrew Yang

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    CNN just hired Andrew Yang
    LMAO.

Is it bad that I immediately went to "sell out" when I read that?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    LMAO.

Is it bad that I immediately went to "sell out" when I read that?
    Money talks.

MOST of us would gladly push CNN Pravda if we were paid handsomely for it.

Buttigieg said that providing healthcare to illegal immigrants is a “pillar” of his healthcare plan.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Why is he pushing a plan that appeals to people who aren’t legally allowed to vote for him? Seems like a pointless platform to stand on, eh?

Makes you wonder.

Buttigieg said that providing healthcare to illegal immigrants is a “pillar” of his healthcare plan.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Why is he pushing a plan that appeals to people who aren’t legally allowed to vote for him? Seems like a pointless platform to stand on, eh?

Makes you wonder.
    I heard an interesting scenario on the radio this morning. It was as it pertains to Corona Virus (or whatever they are calling it). Say this was a massive epidemic or that it becomes way worse, and China decides, since it is communist and can absolutely do this... to take a ship, fill it with people infected, and send it to Mexico. You think the "Mexican navy" is going to stop it? HAHA! No... they are just going to load them on trucks and trains and send them straight for us. Now let's talk about this scenario (which is 100% something China would do) and put it under an administration and congress that wants open borders, and single-payer for everyone here... Our hospital/medical system would crash and burn within a month. Our federal government would be destroyed in 3 months after the mass panic. Why WOULDN'T China do that?
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

not enough

the fact that Democrat voters are buying into Bloomberg based on nothing but an influx of television commercials says everything about the "voter population"
    Personally, I think Bloomberg has no interest in being President. I think that either the DNC or Hillary is propping him up to run, with the old Hag as his VP. He’ll get the nomination (the DNC doesn’t care about fairness and they definitely don’t care about Bernie). If he beats Trump, he’ll resign shortly after his inauguration and bam!, Hillary and the DNC get their wish.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I heard an interesting scenario on the radio this morning. It was as it pertains to Corona Virus (or whatever they are calling it). Say this was a massive epidemic or that it becomes way worse, and China decides, since it is communist and can absolutely do this... to take a ship, fill it with people infected, and send it to Mexico. You think the "Mexican navy" is going to stop it? HAHA! No... they are just going to load them on trucks and trains and send them straight for us. Now let's talk about this scenario (which is 100% something China would do) and put it under an administration and congress that wants open borders, and single-payer for everyone here... Our hospital/medical system would crash and burn within a month. Our federal government would be destroyed in 3 months after the mass panic. Why WOULDN'T China do that?
    If the Corona virus originated in Mexico do you think Congress would agree to close the border? No they wouldn't.