Page 181 of 182 FirstFirst ... 179180181182 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,172 of 2174

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Though they are loud, that is still a fairly small contingent of Democratic voters.

It's no different than the Richard Spencers of the world that, ideologically, align more to the extremist "right".
    Their leaders say it, not just some fringe minority. Less than a week ago Joe Biden said you can't be black if you don't vote for him.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Hmm interesting.

I think people in the UK would be more prepared to cross party lines depending on the issues and promises made at any given election.

Whether those promises get kept and the people then regret jumping is another question altogether.
    We have independents here who will vote either way, and they make up the largest portion of registered voters. Good guys 30%, democrats 31%, independents 36%.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Their leaders say it, not just some fringe minority. Less than a week ago Joe Biden said you can't be black if you don't vote for him.
    I don’t think the Joe Biden’s or the Nancy Pelosi’s represent a majority of the Democrats in this country. I think those two and many of their leaders pander to the extreme left. Just my opinion.

I would argue that most average American Democrats are more like Joe Rogan.

I don’t have any evidence other than anecdotal conversations with people I know. It’s just my perception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I disagree. Democrats always react with racist or sexist slanders against any minority or woman who dares espouse Republican views. Look at how they treated Ben Carson and Betsy Devos. Candice Owens. Brandon Tatum.
    The Democrats/media zeroed in on taking out Ben Carson early during the 2016 Republican presidential race. Their biggest fear was the Republicans nominate a black conservative that would steal their hold on the black voter, which they have taken for granted for many a year. Just ask Joe Basement Biden.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Here we are again. You keep going back to the government to take care of you.

Money should be given to the American people? What are you talking about? It’s OUR MONEY! How about not taking as much of OUR money in the first place. Just cut taxes.

This whole thing reminds me of “regifting.” You’re like the non-dentist version of Tim Watley. You want to regift our label makers (tax dollars) from Elaine (the government). Just deal with Jerry (us) directly!

Furthermore, why do you trust the government to be able to facilitate the process competently when you’ve made it clear it’s “systemically racist” and corrupt.

You don’t make any sense.
    I like your Seinfeld reference.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Wrong.

In the Trump economy...wages for average workers were indeed rising.

A simple 3 second DuckDuckGo search could’ve told you that.
    Don't want Google selling your data? Anti-capitalist.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I don’t know about other areas, but in Central Pa it has been staggering. Many, MANY entry level jobs starting at $13/hr. Amazon, Chewy(dog food plant), heck even our Gas Stations(Sheetz ) start their employees around $11-13. Anything under $10/hr around here means “light relatively fun work for HS students only”

Where in Central PA are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Where in Central PA are you?

Harrisburg

Blog Entries

Harrisburg

Is that Speakeasy themed bar in downtown still there?

I used to bartend at the Ginger Man when I was in college.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Is that Speakeasy themed bar in downtown still there?

I used to bartend at the Ginger Man when I was in college.
    There are actually 3 now...
    the main speakeasy that’s been here for years.

A few years ago a new hot dance club style club called “knock” was added. You come in a. Side alley entrance through a “hair salon” and need a “secret password”.
    The success of that, caused a “copy-cat” “lounge by the same owner. This one has an actual functional bakery during the day, and at night you buy a pastry and the wrapper has a secret code you punch into a pay phone and the wall opens up.

It’s kind of genius.

There are actually 3 now...
    the main speakeasy that’s been here for years.

A few years ago a new hot dance club style club called “knock” was added. You come in a. Side alley entrance through a “hair salon” and need a “secret password”.
    The success of that, caused a “copy-cat” “lounge by the same owner. This one has an actual functional bakery during the day, and at night you buy a pastry and the wrapper has a secret code you punch into a pay phone and the wall opens up.

It’s kind of genius.

That last one is brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That last one is brilliant.

I want to go there... that sounds cool as hell!
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead