Page 175 of 182 FirstFirst ... 173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 2,089 to 2,100 of 2174

Re: Democratic Primary

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Joe Biden telling someone named Charlamagne tha God what constitutes being black is exactly why the AA community should not support him. And why don't they ever get called out when they effect what they believe to be a "black" voice either? "You ain't black?" Hillary did it all the time when addressing AA-centric crowds.
    With an accent to boot, depending on who she was pandering to.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I saw that.

I wonder if he's going to be forced to step down.

How much longer can the DNC let this poor old man keep doing this?
    It would cause an even bigger split in the democrat party than there already is.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

4. Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It would cause an even bigger split in the democrat party than there already is.
    Biden will not be the candidate on Election Day. As soon as he has to get out in public and speak without reading a pre written comment, the media won’t be able to cover for him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Biden will not be the candidate on Election Day. As soon as he has to get out in public and speak without reading a pre written comment, the media won’t be able to cover for him
    Actually, he even has trouble reading from a script these days. Kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I get what you're saying, and would normally agree, but the democrats have already gone all in on the guy. There's a small chance they take the nomination away from him but it would spell political disaster.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Exactly.

I hope people see this for what it really is.

The Left's identity politics and collectivism ideology is 100% inherently racist. At it's core...it's founded in seeing everyone as part of a group....not as an individual. Tucker talks about this all the time. These idiots think skin color and sexual identity should dictate how people think.

Everybody is an individual, and they can think however the hell they want.

Anybody who supports the Left's ass-backwards way of thinking is a hypocrite and an asshole.

Musk was right. Take the red pill.
    It's not the left. It's the establishment. Establishment democrats and Republicans will always have black people and poor white people believing the same foolishness. MLK preached this exact sentiment ad nauseum and things still haven't changed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Exactly.

I hope people see this for what it really is.

The Left's identity politics and collectivism ideology is 100% inherently racist. At it's core...it's founded in seeing everyone as part of a group....not as an individual. Tucker talks about this all the time. These idiots think skin color and sexual identity should dictate how people think.

Everybody is an individual, and they can think however the hell they want.

Anybody who supports the Left's ass-backwards way of thinking is a hypocrite and an asshole.

Musk was right. Take the red pill.
    To prove that even further, Musk endorsed my guy Andrew Yang. Yang was by far the best choice in this go around and it's a travesty he isn't the nominee. The establishment won again.

This is the best election ever!!!
    As long as you want a 60+ year old white guy racist with a history of sexual assault allegations, questionable ties to Russia and a unique ability to stick their foot in the mouth in public..,.

Seriously have no idea what moron could think Biden was the right candidate....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    It's not the left. It's the establishment. Establishment democrats and Republicans will always have black people and poor white people believing the same foolishness. MLK preached this exact sentiment ad nauseum and things still haven't changed.
    No...it IS the Left.

When I say Left...I don’t mean Democrats or liberals. They are not the same. The Left is an ideology. That ideology (collectivism) happens to align with the power brokers in the current version of the Democrat party and the MSM.

Dave Rubin is a Democrat/liberal. Glenn Greenwald is a Democrat/liberal. Alan Dershowitz (pre “the state has the right to stick a needle in your arm”) is a Democrat/liberal.

No...it IS the Left.

When I say Left...I don’t mean Democrats or liberals. They are not the same. The Left is an ideology. That ideology (collectivism) happens to align with the power brokers in the current version of the Democrat party and the MSM.

Dave Rubin is a Democrat/liberal. Glenn Greenwald is a Democrat/liberal. Alan Dershowitz (pre “the state has the right to stick a needle in your arm”) is a Democrat/liberal.
    Well, then what would describe Joe Biden as then?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    To prove that even further, Musk endorsed my guy Andrew Yang. Yang was by far the best choice in this go around and it's a travesty he isn't the nominee. The establishment won again.

Yang is an idiot whose best plan involved giving away free money that was taken from the very people he was giving it back to. Only the most financially ignorant of morons would have voted for him.
    ProFootballMock