Page 1 of 119 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Democratic Primary

For those of you who have interest in voting in the democratic primary, who is your top choice? Personally I think Yang is miles above everyone, and I also think he'd get the largest amount of Trump voters to agree with him in the primary.

However, I'd love to know who your favorite is and why?

Blog Entries

Re: Democratic Primary

There is not a good choice.

All Yang has is UBI and while I don't think that's the solution, I like he's at least alerting people to the coming problem.

Gabbard is the only one remotely worth voting for, but I have a hard time thinking anyone who can rationalize a human being as a "choice" is a sane individual.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    There is not a good choice.

All Yang has is UBI and while I don't think that's the solution, I like he's at least alerting people to the coming problem.

Gabbard is the only one remotely worth voting for, but I have a hard time thinking anyone who can rationalize a human being as a "choice" is a sane individual.
    Yeah. Hopefully people start to get not aware of the disruption automation and AI will cause.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Dem worth voting for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Outside of Tulsi Gabbard, the Democrats are basically guaranteeing Trump wins. The rest, including Yang, are garbage. UBI is a joke that can be torn down immediately. “So everyone gets $1,000/month, which means that everyone would get taxed to pay for it on top of paying the department tasked with distributing it. So in other words, Americans will pay the government $5k a month to distribute $1k a month back to them? And that’s a winning idea?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Outside of Tulsi Gabbard, the Democrats are basically guaranteeing Trump wins. The rest, including Yang, are garbage. UBI is a joke that can be torn down immediately. “So everyone gets $1,000/month, which means that everyone would get taxed to pay for it on top of paying the department tasked with distributing it. So in other words, Americans will pay the government $5k a month to distribute $1k a month back to them? And that’s a winning idea?!?!
    I agree about Gabbard. She's the only liberal running for POTUS.

Rahm Emmanuel, of all people said...

"There’s a reason Trump gleefully tweeted ‘That’s the end of that race!’ during the first debate: Too often, you succumbed to chasing plaudits on Twitter, which closed the door on swing voters in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.”

He's right. The current DNC strategy is asinine.

Wanna know what I hear all the time from the people living in WI, MI, PA, and OH???? - "what will really help our state is for the government to increase our taxes and give illegal immigrants 'free' healthcare and college."

My thinking is that the DNC is really gearing up for 2024. That will give them roughly 5 years to continue NOT doing their job in Congress while pushing for for more taxpayer subsidized benefits for illegals and by then...there will be even more imported (D) voters to potentially put them back in power. Of course, they'll have to continue pushing a) Russia, b) racism, c) both...while continuing to not do anything for Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    It would almost certainly have to be paid for by whoever owns the robots... Which would then get passed through to the people purchasing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

What's there to discuss? The field is crowded now, but Biden is going to be the nominee. He's polling higher, often significantly so, than everyone else everywhere and barring some huge gaffe that's not going to change. If by some chance that does happen, it would be between Harris, Warren, Buttigieg, and Sanders. Gabbard and Yang are barely registering and both have about as much chance as you or I being the nominee.

I will personally vote Beto if he's still hanging around for the MD vote, but it's not going to matter any more than when I voted Libertarian in 2016.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

I will personally vote Beto if he's still hanging around for the MD vote
    Eww

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Eww

We have one of the last primary dates, April 28th, so I don't expect him to still be in the race. I expect by that point it'll be a 2 or 3 person race, with Biden for sure and one or two of the four I listed above, probably Warren and Sanders. I doubt I'll even bother going to vote if that's the case.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

We have one of the last primary dates, April 28th, so I don't expect him to still be in the race. I expect by that point it'll be a 2 or 3 person race, with Biden for sure and one or two of the four I listed above, probably Warren and Sanders. I doubt I'll even bother going to vote if that's the case.
    What is it about Beto that would get your vote? Dude...

What's there to discuss? The field is crowded now, but Biden is going to be the nominee. He's polling higher, often significantly so, than everyone else everywhere and barring some huge gaffe that's not going to change. If by some chance that does happen, it would be between Harris, Warren, Buttigieg, and Sanders. Gabbard and Yang are barely registering and both have about as much chance as you or I being the nominee.

I will personally vote Beto if he's still hanging around for the MD vote, but it's not going to matter any more than when I voted Libertarian in 2016.
    Oh I don’t think Gabbard will win the primary. She’s not retarded and democrats clearly want to put a window-licking moron up against Trump. I said she’s the only one that could have beaten him. He will destroy any of the rest.