Page 117 of 182 FirstFirst ... 115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,393 to 1,404 of 2174

Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Omg. Too bad the old Scout forum is not up anymore. That is just pathetic.
    Maybe people just didn't show when they saw him announce he was running for Senate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I think they decided a while back that Bloomberg was the Plan B. He's got the bucks to make a run. Look at where his standing is now in the polls, after doing next to nothing but buy tv time. If that's not a sad commentary on people clamoring to vote for someone just because they saw some ads. Dumb and dumber. Just imagine what he could have done w/all that money he's spent so far. Somewhere around a half billion, I think. He's nowhere near done.
    Bernie and his merry band of minions are going to be pretty pissed when/if he gets set aside. Grab your popcorn.
    The Democrats love spending other people's money and Bloomberg has got a ton of it. It's the perfect storm.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I think they decided a while back that Bloomberg was the Plan B. He's got the bucks to make a run. Look at where his standing is now in the polls, after doing next to nothing but buy tv time. If that's not a sad commentary on people clamoring to vote for someone just because they saw some ads. Dumb and dumber. Just imagine what he could have done w/all that money he's spent so far. Somewhere around a half billion, I think. He's nowhere near done.
    Bernie and his merry band of minions are going to be pretty pissed when/if he gets set aside. Grab your popcorn.
    The polls are ridiculous but do reflect just how bad the candidates being put forth are, and how disjointed the party is. Dems are running from one bright shiny object to another. Biden was the leader, because he was the name everyone knew.
    Remember the hot new candidate Beto O'Rourke? Skyrocketed to the top and magazine covers, then fizzled quickly. Replaced at times by Warren, Harris, Mayor Pete, Mini Mike.... It's like the top Billboard Top 20 and they're all looking for the next Chumbawumba instead of the next Rolling Stones.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Maybe people just didn't show when they saw him announce he was running for Senate.
    Can you imagine if Trump did that. They would try to remove him as "unfit". It would be front page of CNN, NYT, WAPO. Biden forgets what race he's in, what state he's in, when he last won elected office.... nothing to see here.

5. Re: Democratic Primary

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Can you imagine if Trump did that. They would try to remove him as "unfit". It would be front page of CNN, NYT, WAPO. Biden forgets what race he's in, what state he's in, when he last won elected office.... nothing to see here.
    Poor old joe. He is done. Stick a fork in him. Three major blunders this weekend.

Claiming he is running for senate, and if you don’t like him, then vote for the other Biden????
    Claiming he was arrested with Mandela
    Claiming he worked with a dead Chinese leader on the Paris climate

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I would guess that less than 20% of adults are monogamous for life. Trump cheating is no big deal to me these days. Most adults don’t get married anymore. And half the people that get married end up divorced. This is like saying someone isn’t qualified for president because he is fat, or gay, or can’t tweet

Imagine if we wouldn’t buy things from companies where the CEO or president cheated on their significant other. The company is still solid.

Bernie would be the worst thing to ever happen to this country. Warren would be the next worst.

Luckily, neither has a chance in hell of winning.
    Fun note. While 50% of marriages may end in divorce, 72% of people who are married are with their first spouse

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I would guess that less than 20% of adults are monogamous for life. Trump cheating is no big deal to me these days. Most adults don’t get married anymore. And half the people that get married end up divorced. This is like saying someone isn’t qualified for president because he is fat, or gay, or can’t tweet

Imagine if we wouldn’t buy things from companies where the CEO or president cheated on their significant other. The company is still solid.

Bernie would be the worst thing to ever happen to this country. Warren would be the next worst.

Luckily, neither has a chance in hell of winning.
    Trump is a rich playboy who loves women and takes care of his exes and his kids by his exes. He is exactly who we think he is and doesn't try to pretend he's anything else. Whatever the hell Bill and Hillary are is a lot more of a turn off to me. The fact she stayed with a serial womanizer that has been credibly accused of rape by Juanita Broaddrick and definitely sexually harassed Paula Jones and Kathleen Willy as well and pretends to be some women's champion is just so wrong. Just such a sick relationship.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Fun note. While 50% of marriages may end in divorce, 72% of people who are married are with their first spouse

That is interesting. You never disappoint with your late to the ballgame commentary on these things.

9. Re: Democratic Primary

I am not sure how to read that fun fact
    72% of married couples are with the first spouse. So 28% are on a second or third marriage.
    What about a couple where one has been divorced, and the other hasn’t.
    Could this mean that after the first divorce, many choose to just live together

Hard to tell. But still interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yep. Let’s be honest. Trump is about as “un-Presidential “ as you can get. But that has nothing to do with his ideas or policy. Reagan , Clinton and even BHO were “Presidential “ guys. Good looking, family men ( although Willie was a whore !) but they looked the part. W looked like a dude you wanna party with. Grab a case of beer , a fifth of Jim Beam and an 8ball and let’s party till the sun comes up kinda guy. Big Bush looked like what he was ...a CIA guy. Strong presence, not very likable.

Trump looks like an AssHole. And well ...he is. But he has done some great stuff since being elected. I will give credit where it’s due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But not to Harbaugh

But not to Harbaugh

Touche’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont follow politics but i have listened to Andrew Yang and Bernie on Joe Rogans podcast, so im kind of an expert. Just kidding. I liked what they had to say, very interesting. So since i trust you guys to give it to me straight, or at least your opinions, of what you think of each below

Yang- i know he's out, just curious on your thoughts

Warren

Bernie

bloomberg
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart