Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Mueller Testimony

I'm very much looking forward to this full, hopefully unredacted report being made public. It will probably come as no surprise to most people. What happens afterwards, if anything, could get dicey. If nothing else, I hope it changes they way these FISA warrants get issued. The level of corruption getting that high up in the "investigative" community is still, to me, a bit mind boggling. Wake up, America. Just who is pulling the strings?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...amning-for-fbi

Blog Entries

Re: Mueller Testimony

Trump should ride the fuck out of this for the next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The whole "Investigate the Investigators" thing will amount to a bunch of crimes uncovered, and nobody getting indicted. When the swamp wants to destroy someone, they do it. When they want to protect someone, they do it. Anyone outside of the beltway would be in jail a minimum of 20 years for half of the stuff we know for a fact happened by the hands of Comey, McCabe, Strzok, any of the Mueller team. Let's put this into context of if it happened in your local town:

You are at the grocery store and a guy that used to deal drugs is behind you in line. You discuss the fact that you both like the new Sodium-reduced Tostitos. You say, "Nice to meet you..." and go on with your day. A local mayor who doesn't like you, and his buddy, the sheriff, decide that they are going to screw you over hard, and the Sheriff opens an investigation against you. He uses your grocery store interaction as precedent to tap your phones, and stake out your house for 6 months... then later realizes that he never got any form of a court order allowing him to do this, so he gets another cop to lie and say he spoke to you one time and you were all about drug dealing. Poof... he now has a court ordered allowance to stake out your house, which he has been doing already for months.

After finding absolutely nothing wrong, they say screw it, and start arresting your coworkers with raids and threatening your family to come forward or they will go to jail. They then ransack your house looking for drugs they know they won't find. The mayor allows all of it. In fact, he is cheering on the local police for their diligence to the local newspaper, and starts telling them he always knew you were an evil piece of garbage.

After a trial, with a bunch of people that admit that the whole thing REALLY wasn't based on evidence, involved a TON of lying for warrants, and saying they knew that this was because the Mayor didn't like you and the Sheriff was his buddy. There is another hearing, and there is tons of concrete evidence linking all of this. Do you think the local mayor and sheriff would maintain their positions, as well as be allowed to roam free without any bail or incarceration whatsoever? No... only in DC is this possible.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

4. Re: Mueller Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Trump should ride the fuck out of this for the next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. Slap a saddle on it and yell giddy up.

why comey not in jail? LOL

Comey is unbelievable. The IG report comes out, and it is several pages that list the enormous amount of laws broken by Comey... several that carry significant jail time... it literally had three sentences that laid out the one law he didn't break, which was he didn't hand Classified Material directly to the Press (the paragraph prior to that was how he gave it to a professor to hand to the press with instructions to do so).

Comey tweets out that 2-3 sentence section of the several page long scathing report, and demands an apology. I still have no faith he will be prosecuted. Mark Levin had a great piece last night that the American Public should be OUTRAGED by "special prosecutors", "Inspector General Reports" and "special investigators". Why? Because they have no legal bearing under the law. They don't actually fall under any branch of the legal system. If Mueller had found crimes, and requested an indictment, and that indictment was followed up on... guess what? Trump wouldn't have gone to jail... HELL... he wouldn't have even been impeached. The problem THERE is that Mueller found a bunch of unethical behavior but no laws were broken.
    Now we have Comey and an IG report that lists a multitude of laws that, if prosecuted in court, require LOTS of jail time. So why isn't he going to jail? Because an IG report isn't EVEN ADMISSIBLE IN REAL COURT!!! All of these Hearings, special prosecutors, IG reports... all of them have ZERO legal bearing and are all political stunts where it is just used to smear people. But none of these illegal activities get actually sent to REAL prosecution. We should be absolutely outraged that our two-party system has developed a legal system that only applies to them, and has no consequences at all... None of them can ever be legally prosecuted for their crimes. Hillary was running guns to fascists through Lybia, had their leader killed, and then got her ambassador killed in the process. It was all uncovered in a hearing... and it ended up being a soundbite. Imagine, now, you organizing gun running to terrorists, ordering the assassination of a country's leader, and getting an american politician killed in the process. You think you'd even get a "hearing"??? No.... you'd be in an orange jumpsuit in front of a VERY real judge and a jury of your peers within 2 months.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Laws were not broken because he was not charged lol

Policies were broken for sure

#lockhimup

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Laws were not broken because he was not charged lol

Policies were broken for sure

#lockhimup
    18 U.S. Code § 641 isn’t a policy

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    18 U.S. Code § 641 isn’t a policy
    im gonna have to go with barr/OG here and agree no crimes were committed LOL

#DeepStateGotAwayAgain

good summary: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ry-stupid.html

barr is a complete joke LMAO
    dude lost all crediblity
    what a said day for our democracy
    im gonna have to go with barr/OG here and agree no crimes were committed LOL
    I'm getting a little whiplash here.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    I'm getting a little whiplash here.
    the deep state got him