Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 59
  1. #25

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    SHOCKER: Mueller says his investigation found no evidence that Russia has "anything compromising" on Trump.

    Another MSM/Left lie debunked.





  2. #26

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Robert Mueller would not answer when asked if his team gave the media...specifically CNN...advanced notice about the FBI raid on Roger Stone's home.

    Let that sink in, folks.





  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,539

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    ...annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddd

    Robert Mueller begins the 2nd hearing today by correcting the earlier statement from Ted Lieu...clarifying the OLC memo was NOT the reason he did not recommend indicting Trump for obstruction of justice: “We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

    yeah, it is a said day.
    not according to MSNBC he didn't

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  4. #28

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Trey Gowdy had a great comment today - “The person who learned the most about the Mueller report today was Bob Mueller."

    hahahahahahhaha...

    I wonder if "he pulled a Mueller" will catch on and replace "he pulled a Buckner."





  5. #29

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Thought this was funny...from Michael Moore:

    FEBRUARY 2018






    JULY 2019







    Why did he change his mind?





  6. #30

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    wowo NOT withc HUNT

    noT hoax

    HOLY HELL

    BUISNESS DEALINGS WITH RUSSIA
    solid analysis





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    50,406
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Thought this was funny...from Michael Moore:

    FEBRUARY 2018






    JULY 2019







    Why did he change his mind?
    Michael Moore is an annoying jester in the court of shit heads.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  8. #32

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    ...annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddd

    Robert Mueller begins the 2nd hearing today by correcting the earlier statement from Ted Lieu...clarifying the OLC memo was NOT the reason he did not recommend indicting Trump for obstruction of justice: “We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”

    yeah, it is a said day.
    That's when Baldy switched the channel to watch The View.





  9. #33

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    That's when Baldy switched the channel to watch The View.
    Yeah. That was when his stellar opinions ceased.

    Damn shame too. He was making a great case.





  10. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I feel really bad for the guy. This has been nuclear-level brutal.

    He's a grandpa who doesn't seem to know what's going on.

    This hearing today has been an unmitigated disaster for the Democrats.
    I had read he's uncomfortable in front of media, and in the limelight, and in the little bit I saw he looked the part.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk





  11. #35

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I had read he's uncomfortable in front of media, and in the limelight, and in the little bit I saw he looked the part.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    He was uncomfortable because he was not the one who ran the investigation and really was not aware of a lot of what was in it. He basically admitted he did not write the 9 minute briefing he gave a month ago and most likely did not write the entire report. He was like a washed up veteran who should have retired years ago.





  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    371

    Re: Mueller Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    oh boy
    At no point in the history of the country, is it the responsibility of the accused to have the prosecution exonerate them of a crime. Our entire foundation of our justice system is based on the opposite of the Nadler quote you picked out. Mueller even had to admit that 5 minutes later. So this quote by Nadler is the most intellectually dishonest statement by any and all democrats, and it takes a complete lack of any civic knowledge to agree with it. If you don’t know this basic principle of our justice system, you should remove yourself from any and all political commentary forever.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site