Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Mueller Testimony

I feel really bad for the guy. This has been nuclear-level brutal.

He's a grandpa who doesn't seem to know what's going on.

This hearing today has been an unmitigated disaster for the Democrats.

Re: Mueller Testimony

"Let me refer to the report"

"Can't discuss"

"Ongoing investigation"

Waste of time.

Pete Williams of NBC:

"The years have clearly taken a toll on the Bob Mueller we used to see, and I think that’s affected his ability to be as facile with answering the questions, as perhaps both sides wanted him to be."

JIM JORDAN: "Joseph Mifsud lied and got this whole thing started. He lied 3 times, but YOU didn't charge him. Why?"

MUELLER: "I can't get into it"

JIM JORDAN: "I'm READING from your report!"

MUELLER: "I can't get into it..."

Honestly...it's despicable that the Democrats are even allowing this hearing to continue. It's obvious that Mueller does not have the capacity to speak multiple sentences in a row w/o stumbling or asking for a question to be repeated. These assholes are embarrassing the man for their stupid petty politics. He did not want to testify. I can see why.

"Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?" Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., asked."Yes," Mueller said.
    "You believe that he committed -- you could charge the president of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?" Buck asked again.
    "Yes," Mueller answered.
    oy vey

oh boy
    "Director Mueller, the president has repeatedly claimed that your report found there was no obstruction and that it, completely and totally exonerated him. But that is not what your report said, is it?" Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., asked."Right, that is not what the report said," Mueller said.
    Nadler then asks if the report totally exonerates Trump of obstruction of justice as the president has claimed.
    "So. the report did not conclude that he did not commit obstruction of justice? Is that correct," Nadler said.
    "That is correct," Mueller answered.
    "And what about total exoneration? Did you actually totally exonerate the president," Nadler asked.
    "No," Mueller said.

Mueller just said he couldn't remember who appointed him to be US Attorney in Boston.

He said it was Bush. It wasn't. It was Reagan.

WTF is this shit?

I feel like Mueller should be auditioning for a role in Cocoon 3. He's completely confused and senile.

Why the hell did Nadler and "Shiff for brains" think this hearing would be a good idea?

Blog Entries

I still don't understand how someone could be charged with obstruction for a crime that didn't happen?

Everyone is really grasping at straws here and cherry picking words.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Doug Collins: "At any time during the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered by the President?"

"No," Mueller responded."

Ok. Case closed, right?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Doug Collins: "At any time during the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered by the President?"

Ok. Case closed, right?
    Yep

I'd like to publicly thank Nadler for doing this...

Although it was painful to watch (poor Bob)...the entire country got to watch on national TV the absolute inept ridiculousness that most of us have been calling out for the last 3 years.

Nadler pretty much just reminded everyone why Trump is POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Ok. Case closed, right?
    JEFFRIES: “When the president ordered Don McGahn to fire the special counsel & then lie about it, Donald Trump:1) Committed an obstructive act2) Connected to the initial proceeding3) Did so with corrupt intent

Those are the elements of obstruction of justice”
    #MuellerHearing