1. Michael Pierce passed his conditioning test.

Realizing that he might miss out on a huge payday can be a helluva motivator!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 757RavensFan; 07-24-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Michael Pierce passed his conditioning test.

If this is what it took for him to get motivated, there's no way on earth I'm paying him a long-term contract. He could make First Team All-Pro and I still wouldn't pay him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Michael Pierce is like that kid who shows off in school, but doesn't know to stop by November so he can still have a good Christmas.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The conditioning test is running, right? A bunch of hundred-yard sprints, or something? Within a certain time cutoff?

Might not be super relevant to his position. He's going to use power in short bursts, like 5 to 6 seconds. I'm not sure I really believe that for him, not passing the test equates to not being in football shape.

In a few mins, I might try MY conditioning test. Heave my fat ass off the couch and go find some chips in the kitchen. For reps. I'll let you all know if I fail it.