Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WYTS 2019

Re: WYTS 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I decided to play your game of finding the ex Ravens mentioned in other teams wyts.
    Did you see the Buccs?

Edit: missed the quotes above this. Lol

"He’s also hard at work stockpiling wideouts of no consequence like Breshad Perriman. BRETT Perriman has caught a pass more recently."

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Did you see the Buccs?

Edit: missed the quotes above this. Lol

"He’s also hard at work stockpiling wideouts of no consequence like Breshad Perriman. BRETT Perriman has caught a pass more recently."

Only one of less consequence would be Marlon Brown

Only one of less consequence would be Marlon Brown
    I wish. Grab him, Perriman and Tandon Doss. Championship.

Blog Entries

Denver

Your quarterback: STRAP IN…

It’s Joe Flacco, and he’s been grizzlified by 20 percent! Elway traded Keenum to Washington for a fifth-rounder and dealt a fourth-rounder for Flacco, essentially moving down a touch in the ass-end of the draft in order to have, well, basically the exact same QB problem this team has had since Peyton Manning walked away. Getting Joe Flacco when you need a franchise QB is like getting a can of shoe polish when you need to treat your baldness. But at least team MVP and shark hunter Von Miller appears pleased…

“He looks like a Super Bowl MVP to me,” Miller said, via the Associated Press. “Today he had a play-action, rolled out to the right and threw the ball from the opposite 20 to the opposite 15. Now, I don’t know how far that is.”

Whoa whoa whoa, are you telling me that Joe Flacco, always known to have a decent arm, threw the ball a long way in a PRACTICE? Holy shit. Al Davis’s cock just sat up in its grave. Elway himself believes Flacco is in his prime, because he’s fucking blind. This is where I note that Flacco’s YPA last season was worse than that of both the man he’s replacing and the man who replaced HIM. Fucking great.

Flacco is due $18.5 million this season, the same lethal devouring of cap space that prevented the Ravens from building anything lasting around him. That’s a hefty price for a dude who’s here to warm the seat up for second-rounder Drew Lock, who looks like the love child of Jay Cutler and Grayson Allen. Then again, let’s have a quick peek at Lock’s game tape, shall we?

Blog Entries

Bills

John Brown is here to stretch defenses for half a game before they realize he can’t catch the ball.

Blog Entries

This clip of Marino from the Dolphins is outstanding!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=LRmsNvjLxBg

Blog Entries

Found in the Denver section is a wonderful video shot by a Denver fan when Joe threw the mile high miracle. P

"No! Noooooooooooo!"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=FOeL1D8vMiI

Found in the Denver section is a wonderful video shot by a Denver fan when Joe threw the mile high miracle. P

"No! Noooooooooooo!"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=FOeL1D8vMiI
    The 2013 wyts had something like "they let Rahim Moore back in the building, and as a football player, not to sell concessions or something"

Blog Entries

From the Falcons

"Oh, and Mike Mularkey is here. And Greg Knapp. And Raheem Morris, because having one Tampa burnout on the staff wasn’t enough. Why not hire a disgraced alcoholic fishing boat captain while you’re at it, Dan? But wait! I’m not done. Quinn has hired every spectacular coaching failure this side of Mike McCarthy, but he waited until training camp to top off this sundae with whipped cream made from freshly spoiled terrapin breast milk…

“I know who the person is having coached with him before,” Quinn said when asked of any hesitation with the temporary addition of (disgraced ex-Maryland head coach DJ) Durkin. “So, I knew his background as a defensive coach and special teams. By doing our due diligence from there... An unfortunate situation, of course, but as far as eyes to look at the defense to help us, I definitely knew the advantage of that.”

Sad a kid died under his watch… BUT think about what this could do for our defense. Here’s a fun fact: the season before Maryland fired DJ Durkin for his role in the death of Jordan McNair and for fostering a general atmosphere of player abuse, Maryland ranked 120th in defense out of 130 FBS teams. They gave up 37 points a game. How exactly is a day camp visit from this pile of shit gonna help ANYTHING? Or anyone? Why didn’t they bring in Rob Ryan to monkeyfuck everything while they were at it?

This clip of Marino from the Dolphins is outstanding!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=LRmsNvjLxBg
    Dwayne Stomp’s brother.

Blog Entries

Vikings!

DeFilippo’s replacement is former QB coach Kevin Stefanski, but it gets weird because the team ALSO brought in former Broncos head man Gary Kubiak, along with his tag-team partner Rick Dennison. And so Stefanski will be tasked with essentially implementing Kubiak’s offense. Does this sound like a roundabout way of doing things? Welcome to Minnesota, where a dozen silently angry moms have to make two dozen silently angry phone calls just to arrange a hotdish potluck at the Protestant church.
    ---
    They fired their gay-hatin’ idiot of a special teams coach, but that’s not gonna make a fucking difference. You can’t just fire black magic. Already, the Vikings expended another draft choice to bring in another kicker. That kicker, Kaare Vedvik, will be killed by a falling stadium panel the first time he attempts a PAT.

Blog Entries

Nothing interesting in the Titans article. I will note the Ravens sacked then 11 times in the game last year, just to remember that (didn't we get cocky and lose the next game?).

I'm posting because the steelers wyts is tomorrow! That should be as enjoyable as the YouTube "Days of our steelers", meaning it's time for Friday popcorn!