Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WYTS 2019

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

WYTS 2019

It's that time of year again.

Why your team sucks 2019 just started. Time to vent about Ravens problems if you like, I never do, but really to see how terrible other franchises are.

I'm sad that we won't get to see the alcoholic Blake Bortles featured again this year. At the beach bar right after practice drinking fireball alone. Alone!

https://deadspin.com/tag/wyts

Re: WYTS 2019

I already know what they’re going to write about us and I haven’t even read it yet.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Ya know, I don't know if the Ravens will be great this season or terrible, the only thing I know is that I would be absolutely shocked if they are just average. I think it will be exciting to watch one way or another.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I already know what they’re going to write about us and I haven’t even read it yet.
    That's actually a really good idea Shrubbs! Predict what they will say about the Ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    That's actually a really good idea Shrubbs! Predict what they will say about the Ravens!
    God it's just going to be so much unfunny Lamar can't throw bullshit that we've heard 24X7X365. They'll probably have stuff about Ray Lewis being a murderer, John Harbaugh being a jerk/liar, and maybe some Ray Rice shit.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    It's that time of year again.

Why your team sucks 2019 just started. Time to vent about Ravens problems if you like, I never do, but really to see how terrible other franchises are.

I'm sad that we won't get to see the alcoholic Blake Bortles featured again this year. At the beach bar right after practice drinking fireball alone. Alone!

https://deadspin.com/tag/wyts
    Bortles!! Will always appreciate him beating the Steelers in the 2018 divisional round

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    God it's just going to be so much unfunny Lamar can't throw bullshit that we've heard 24X7X365. They'll probably have stuff about Ray Lewis being a murderer, John Harbaugh being a jerk/liar, and maybe some Ray Rice shit.
    I'll be disappointed if they STILL use the ray shtick. It's so outdated and unoriginal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"elsewhere on the roster there's 86 year old Terrell Suggs and his alarmingly large gums."

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Bucs

"It’s vital to Arians that he craft a window of opportunity for your team that closes faster than a pair of blinking eyes. He’s also hard at work stockpiling wideouts of no consequence like Breshad Perriman. BRETT Perriman has caught a pass more recently."
    Last edited by Iamjacks; 07-26-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Jets

"What else? Well, they signed C.J. Mosley away from the Ravens. They traded Darron Lee. They gifted Jon Gruden a salary dump by trading for washed-up lineman Kelechi Osemele. "

Blog Entries

9ers

"Our best player’s a fucking fullback"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    "elsewhere on the roster there's 86 year old Terrell Suggs and his alarmingly large gums."

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I decided to play your game of finding the ex Ravens mentioned in other teams wyts.