Goodell is a Loser!

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Goodell is a Loser!

Goddell should think about getting into American politics; he's tailor made for it.

Sorry, Tony. Gotta disagree: Your focus on the disparity of treatment for players' accused of domestic violence takes one small slice of the Commissioner's responsibilities and blows it way out of out of proportion.

The NFL has prospered as never before under Goodell's term. It's on-target for $25 billion annual revenue. Of course the owners (his bosses) are pleased. Also 10 years of labor peace, with potential of another decade under discussion. The NFL's international presence is growing. Movement to reduce the hated exhibition game scam. These are the mega-issues.

One last thought: Goodell never told Baltimore to build a museum.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Sorry, Tony. Gotta disagree: Your focus on the disparity of treatment for players' accused of domestic violence takes one small slice of the Commissioner's responsibilities and blows it way out of out of proportion.

The NFL has prospered as never before under Goodell's term. It's on-target for $25 billion annual revenue. Of course the owners (his bosses) are pleased. Also 10 years of labor peace, with potential of another decade under discussion. The NFL's international presence is growing. Movement to reduce the hated exhibition game scam. These are the mega-issues.

One last thought: Goodell never told Baltimore to build a museum.
    Goodell has responsibilities far beyond the number to the left of the decimal point - he has no consistency in any of the other areas of his responsibility - no tolerance one time and absolution the next - for the same kinds of issues.

i still dont understand why fans boo roger

I think Duplicitous is the correct term

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i still dont understand why fans boo roger
    One reason might be that they know how much he makes. A godly amount.