Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: Broncos offensive line struggling in TC

Its early, but that defense will make plenty of good OLs look pedestrian come september. I wouldnt read too much into it yet.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

they only started camp on Thursday... the first day they are allowed to wear pads is July 21st - yesterday...

You can keep tabs on them here: https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...news-and-notes

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Mike Munchak is in charge of their OL. They'll be fine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    they only started camp on Thursday... the first day they are allowed to wear pads is July 21st - yesterday...

You can keep tabs on them here: https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...news-and-notes
    LOL! Struggling in July doesn't mean much. That team is getting a lot of attention. The fans seem to be really upset with Elway before they've even played a game. I get that they aren't used to losing and are coming off 2 tough seasons but he did make a ton of changes in the offseason. They need to at least see how those changes look before sharpening the pitchforks.

Blog Entries

So, I've not started a Flacco thread, Hbg hasn't started one. Callahan is nowhere to be found. There's apparently a bunch of people who care more about Flacco being successful than the Ravens. Yet and still, none of them are making Flacco threads and we've still managed to have Flacco threads ad nauseum this off-season. That's all this is, because there is no other reason to start a thread about the Broncos Offensive Line.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I would hardly be concerned over Oline play this early in TC. Knowing the coaching staff, it would not surprise me to see the Oline end up being one of the better ones in the league. They have Mike Munchak as Oline coach. Also OC was a Shanahan guy and assisted on Oline in Atlanta in 2015. Broncos also have one of the better defenses and some young guys on the oline.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    He probably misses James Hurst.
    Doubt it. The article said he was getting sacked by the lt, so he probably feels like he's right there with him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    So, I've not started a Flacco thread, Hbg hasn't started one. Callahan is nowhere to be found. There's apparently a bunch of people who care more about Flacco being successful than the Ravens. Yet and still, none of them are making Flacco threads and we've still managed to have Flacco threads ad nauseum this off-season. That's all this is, because there is no other reason to start a thread about the Broncos Offensive Line.

Ryan Koenigsberg
    @RyanKoenigsberg
    Vic Fangio asked if he is starting to get concerned about the offense: “Not really. I mean, yes, but not panic yet. Talk to me in a couple of weeks.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Ryan Koenigsberg
    @RyanKoenigsberg
    Vic Fangio asked if he is starting to get concerned about the offense: “Not really. I mean, yes, but not panic yet. Talk to me in a couple of weeks.”
    Exactly, like, it was the first day in pads. They are implementing changes to the blocking schemes. The defense is always ahead of the offense to start camp.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    The answer to my question was in the article:

"[Bolles is] a rare mainstay along a revamped front-five which features three new permanent starters: rookie left guard Dalton Risner, center Connor McGovern and right tackle Ja'Wuan James."
    How'd Conner McGovern wind up in Denver? I thought the Cowboys drafted him?

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    How'd Conner McGovern wind up in Denver? I thought the Cowboys drafted him?
    Lol I had to look it up. Apparently, there’s two. One drafted in 2016 by the broncos. And now the one drafted by the cowboys from PSU

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    The answer to my question was in the article:

"[Bolles is] a rare mainstay along a revamped front-five which features three new permanent starters: rookie left guard Dalton Risner, center Connor McGovern and right tackle Ja'Wuan James."
    Flacco should've been working with them throughout the off season....