OT: Mina Kimes on Adam Lefkoe

I've never heard of Adam Lefkoe before. I guess he covers the NFL for Bleacher Report? And he has a podcast.

He had Mina Kimes on his podcast. Now, in contrast to Lefkoe, I have heard of Mina Kimes. In fact I have the greatest respectful admiration for Mina Kimes. Or maybe a desperate crush on her; one of those.

I still might not have listened. This thing is long as shit. Like 70 mins! But Lefkoe's podcast is not only audio: it's on the U-tubes as well! You get to watch Kimes have this conversation with Lefkoe. This changes everything.

ESPN's Mina Kimes Surprise Super Bowl Contenders | The Lefkoe Show

The phenomenal Mina Kimes joined Lefkoe to deliver her surprise Super Bowl contenders, list her favorite Seahawks of all-time and weigh in on the summer of RusSell Wilson. Hit up Mina on Twitter (@minakimes) and let her know how much you appreciate her appearance on the show! 33%, y'all are the best! Appreciate you! Follow us on Instagram! https://instagram.com/lefkoeshow/ Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/lefkoeshow/
    They list a Table of Contents! Such a humane thing for a podcast to do: esp a long-ass one like this. I approve.

6:00 Mina rise from being a financial investigative journalist
    9:00 Whoa, Big Offseason!
    9:35 Seattle WR D.K Metcalf is picking up the offense quickly!
    12:00 Is RusSell Wilson all Ciara’s creation?
    17:20 Mina Kimes Top 5 Seattle Seahawks of all time
    20:30 What's Aaron Rodgers really like?
    23:05 Bruce Irvin says Panthers D is like Seattle 2013 SB Team
    26:00 Mina’s Sleeper Super Bowl teams for this season
    28:20 Mina thinks the Bears are poised for a letdown season
    31:00 Mina thinks the Eagles could make the Super bowl
    39:20 Matt Ryan is the most underrated QB in the NFL
    42:40 All or Nothing will show the extent of Cam's injured shoulder
    46:20 We're going to learn a lot about Patrick Mahomes
    50:00 Bill Belichick is the GOAT and a unicorn
    54:00 Mina just wants to talk about football…
    56:50 Which players does Mina wants to interview?
    1:03:10 How does Mina digest a full slate of games on Sunday?
    1:06:30 Mina’s Super Bowl picks
    1:07:40 Mina’s tips for getting into the analyst game

They start out pretty chummy and relaxed; but for me the thing takes a step up the first time Mina says "shit". That's just a warmup for late in the 'pod, when she says that Derrelle Revis "just don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck". She leans really heavy on that last word. Hilarious.

I think his voice would bug me if I heard this audio-only. He sort of sounds like he's trying to be the sexy-time Luv Doctor. Oily. When you watch, you can see that he's just civilly sitting on his side of the desk, and looking up details on his laptop related to what they're talking about, so he can confirm or clarify or whatever. And it's all very professional. That's just his voice.

Anyway: this is a general NFL podcast, and it touches on a lot of interesting topics. Mostly NFC; not much directly touching on our concerns. In fact they're very dismissive of the AFC (esp Kimes). It's still interesting. And they often drop nuggets on what it's like to cover the NFL, which is cool – like a peak behind the curtain. I think anyone here is likely to enjoy this at least somewhat.

If you also like Ms Kimes: well. I'm not going to use the word "intoxicating". But I definitely enjoyed this.

Re: OT: Mina Kimes on Adam Lefkoe

Jimmy, Simms and Lefkoe have been podcasting for bleacher for a long time. They are also very Pro-Ravens. I don't know the connection, but they get us. I also like their take on other teams, and players in general.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Love Mina! You know I love women who know the NFL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    You know I love women who know the NFL
    Me too!