Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Why do republicans hate america and our heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I find it funny when its those "damn illegals" interfering with elections "ONE FRAUDULENT VOTE IS TOO MANY!!!"

But when we talk about the Russians its "They've been doing it forever, who cares?"
    Whose watch did the "Russian Interference" happen on? They have been doing it for years. They wanted to damage BOTH candidates- so whoever won would be damaged. The notion that they favored one over the other is BS. If anything, wouldnt they favor the one who gave them rights to a lot of our uranium or trusted them to clean up chemical weapons in Syria (LOL- if the Russians are so bad and such a threat- why give them URANIUM????? Why trust them with chemical weapons). See- Russia was just ok until Trump won...

IF HRC won, we would have heard NOTHING about Russia. It was the plan B hoax in the unusual event that HRC didnt win the election she/DNC/Obama admin fixed for her.

Now, because they (DNC) cant trust the stupid Americans to vote they way they MUST, we need to import millions of new voters. Promise them all free medical (but want to force, penalize and fine American citizens into paying for same benefits) and other goodies so they will NEVER have to worry about "Americans" ever effing up another election by voting them out of power.

It (open border, promising free stuff) has ZERO to do with "compassion" or helping ANYONE. It is all about acquiring absolute power. PERIOD.

I find it funny when its those "damn illegals" interfering with elections "ONE FRAUDULENT VOTE IS TOO MANY!!!"

But when we talk about the Russians its "They've been doing it forever, who cares?"
    What an insanely incorrect perspective.

Spreading misinformation over social media vs actually sneaking into our country and participating in our election process are 2 completely different types of problems.

What's funny is that the same people who are complaining about foreign interference in our elections from Russia are ignoring everything China is doing while simultaneously being ok w/enticing foreign interference in our elections from people illegally crossing the Mexican border.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Spreading misinformation over social media vs actually sneaking into our country and participating in our election process are 2 completely different types of problems.

What's funny is that the same people who are complaining about foreign interference in our elections from Russia are ignoring everything China is doing while simultaneously being ok w/enticing foreign interference in our elections from people illegally crossing the Mexican border.
    They're also ignoring the fact that the basis for the whole Trump investigation was information obtained from Russian counter-intelligence people (foreign) provided to the Dems by a British intelligence officer (foreign).

Blog Entries

The Democrats are inviting them in with major incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by KevBA View Post
    Whose watch did the "Russian Interference" happen on? They have been doing it for years. They wanted to damage BOTH candidates- so whoever won would be damaged. The notion that they favored one over the other is BS. If anything, wouldnt they favor the one who gave them rights to a lot of our uranium or trusted them to clean up chemical weapons in Syria (LOL- if the Russians are so bad and such a threat- why give them URANIUM????? Why trust them with chemical weapons). See- Russia was just ok until Trump won...

IF HRC won, we would have heard NOTHING about Russia. It was the plan B hoax in the unusual event that HRC didnt win the election she/DNC/Obama admin fixed for her.

Now, because they (DNC) cant trust the stupid Americans to vote they way they MUST, we need to import millions of new voters. Promise them all free medical (but want to force, penalize and fine American citizens into paying for same benefits) and other goodies so they will NEVER have to worry about "Americans" ever effing up another election by voting them out of power.

It (open border, promising free stuff) has ZERO to do with "compassion" or helping ANYONE. It is all about acquiring absolute power. PERIOD.
    Im not pointing the finger at any one party, just the different justifications people use for fraudulent voting. We should not be so laissez faire regarding Russia's interference, no matter whose "watch" it was on.

Blog Entries

Two totally different things.

What Russia has been doing is espionage. It is expected for other adversary countries to conduct espionage against us. We do the same thing with other countries. Not to be overly cynical, but it’s a game.

What gets on my nerves is this notion that Russian cyber adversaries “hacked” into our “election system” (whatever the hell that even means) and impacted the 2016 election to such a degree that it made Trump president over Hillary.

How about this - Hillary is a garbage human being who has a directly relevant track record of being untrustworthy in positions of political power. Maybe...just maybe...that’s why Trump won.

Illegal immigrants voting directly impacts vote counts. That’s been proven. To what degree is somewhat up for debate.

What I find more despicable is the elected officials openly pandering to people that aren’t even citizens of the USA. Openly advocating for political rights and economic benefits afforded only to USA citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Good point.

China has stolen billions of dollars worth of IP from American businesses in the last decade or so.

No one wants to discuss that though.

Blog Entries

Im not pointing the finger at any one party, just the different justifications people use for fraudulent voting. We should not be so laissez faire regarding Russia's interference, no matter whose "watch" it was on.
    Russians weren’t “fraudulently voting”.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Good point.

China has stolen billions of dollars worth of IP from American businesses in the last decade or so.

No one wants to discuss that though.
    There's a lot of political money tied up w/China.

I really wish more people would look at what's happening w/Google and China right now.

Peter Thiel is all over it...

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So what you are saying, again, was that there was an increase in investment. So after saying I had no credibility, you then post multiple times there was growth in investment.
    So again thanks for vouching for my credibility
    lol

it was a sugar high do you still not get it. now its going DOWN LOL

your whole point is that they would lift off the economy like rocket fuel.
    good try

Rand Paul, 9/11 hating senator, signed on to more tax cuts. cant make this stuff up
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-gains-tax-cut

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Rand Paul, 9/11 hating senator, signed on to more tax cuts. cant make this stuff up
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-gains-tax-cut
    Tax cuts? Oh no the horror!!!!