Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Upper Level Section Captains

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Yeah what else does “be our eyes and ears” supposed to mean?
    I thought their "eyes and ears" were the security people in the yellow jackets. At least that is what they used to wear.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post
    Question 1 on a qualifying application should be "Who is 'Real Fan Dan,' what does he do at games, and where did the tradition start?"

If you can't answer that multi-part question, you are ineligible.
    I've talked to Dan at a Ravens Roost Convention a few years ago. Nice guy. But I go to the games to enjoy football, not be a section monitor.

Another bad idea by the Ravens. this could turn into some very ugly scenes.....SAFE should do their job & they already have a text reporting feature as well......IF they are looking for more Chain Gang, RealFanDan, Hagy, Big Wheel types theres only one (and it would stupid to try to have others) and that only happens organically e.g. RFD...i doubt thats they case...this is akin to a Hall Monitor.Attachment 5011

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    Another bad idea by the Ravens. this could turn into some very ugly scenes.....SAFE should do their job & they already have a text reporting feature as well......IF they are looking for more Chain Gang, RealFanDan, Hagy, Big Wheel types theres only one (and it would stupid to try to have others) and that only happens organically e.g. RFD...i doubt thats they case...this is akin to a Hall Monitor.Attachment 5011
    I loved the chain gang and I don’t even sit in their old section, so if someone can get that started again, I will love you forever
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Blog Entries

I take this as they want a fan in each section to snitch on people and be an undercover SAFE member. because of those reasons, I'm out!