Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seth Rich is confirmed to be the source for the DNC email leaks to Wikileaks

Seth Rich and his brother Aaron were the source...

Maybe their real names are Sethimir and Aaronimir Richikoff?

http://lawflog.com/wp-content/upload...nt-stamped.pdf

45. Mr. Butowsky stumbled into the RCH crosshairs after Ellen Rattner [sic], a news analyst for Fox News and the White House correspondent for Talk Media News, contacted him in the Fall of 2016 about a meeting she had with Mr. Assange. Ms. Rattner’s brother, the late Michael Rattner, was an attorney who had represented Mr. Assange. According to Ms. Rattner, she made a stop in London during a return flight from Berlin, and she met with Mr. Assange for approximately six hours in the Ecuadorean embassy. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange told her that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron, were responsible for releasing the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange wanted the information relayed to Seth’s parents, as it might explain the motive for Seth’s murder.

46. Upon her return to the United States, Ms. Rattner asked Mr. Butowsky to contact the Rich family and relay the information from Mr. Assange, apparently because Ms. Rattner did not want her involvement to be made public. In the two months that followed, Mr. Butowsky did not attempt to contact the Rich family, but he grew increasingly frustrated as the DNC and #Resistance “journalists” blamed the Russian government for the email leak.

47. On December 17, 2016, at the instigation of Ms. Rattner, Mr. Butowsky finally contacted Joel and Mary Rich, the parents of Seth, and he relayed the information about Ms. Rattner’s meeting with Mr. Assange. During that conversation, Mr. Rich told Mr. Butowsky that he already knew that his sons were involved in the DNC email leak, but he and his wife just wanted to know who murdered Seth. Mr. Rich said he was reluctant to go public with Seth’s and Aaron’s role in leaking the emails because “we don’t want anyone to think our sons were responsible for getting Trump elected.” Mr. Rich said he did not have enough money to hire a private investigator, so Mr. Butowsky offered to pay for one. Mr. Rich accepted the offer and thanked Mr. Butowsky in an email.

48. On December 29, 2016 at 1:51 p.m., Mr. Butowsky sent an email to Ms. Rattner from his iPad: “If the person you met with truly said what he did, is their [sic] a reason you we aren’t reporting it ?” At 3:48 p.m. that afternoon, Ms. Rattner responded as follows: “because— it was a family meeting—- I would have to get his permission– will ask his new lawyer, my sister-in-law.”

Interesting development...

Why didn't Mueller sit down w/Assange to confirm this? If I were investigating Russian interference in our election...Assange would've been the first person I sat down with since the claim was that Russia was responsible for the leaks.

FYI - this is a sworn affidavit. If Butkowsky is lying, he will go to prison. I'm sure more details about this will be released in the coming days/weeks.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-18-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Seth Rich is confirmed to be the source for the DNC email leaks to Wikileaks

He got got.

Clinton Mafia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Seth Rich is confirmed to be the source for the DNC email leaks to Wikileaks

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Seth Rich and his brother Aaron were the source...

Maybe their real names are Sethimir and Aaronimir Richikoff?

http://lawflog.com/wp-content/upload...nt-stamped.pdf

Interesting development...

Why didn't Mueller sit down w/Assange to confirm this? If I were investigating Russian interference in our election...Assange would've been the first person I sat down with since the claim was that Russia was responsible for the leaks.

FYI - this is a sworn affidavit. If Rattner and Butkowsky are lying, they will go to prison. I'm sure more details about this will be released in the coming days/weeks.
    Assange always said he did not get the information from Russia. He's a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them. Zeth Rich's death was always fishy, from claiming that it was a robbery though nothing was taken, to the way the DC police handled it. The whole case smelled of a cover up. Didn't Hannity report on this and the left put pressure on advertisers to pull their ads from his show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He got got.

Clinton Mafia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, the Clinton Crime Family would be my guess also.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yep, the Clinton Crime Family would be my guess also.
    I mean...there's no proof of that, but there's certainly a motive to speculate.

However, this pretty much obliterates the quadrapalegic legs the Russian collusion theory was standing on. With Mueller supposedly testifying next week...it'll be fun to watch him NOT answer questions related to this.

So, as it stands...the big revelation with this testimony is that everything most of us pieced together down here in the Lid for the last 2 years has been confirmed. Crowdstrike knowingly lied (we knew that). The FBI knowingly lied (we knew that). Mueller knowingly lied (we knew that). The MSM/Left have been lying (we already knew that) and nobody coordinated anything nefarious w/Russia related to election inference (we already knew that) and the Russian troll farm that bought $100k in Facebook ads is in no way connected to the Russian government (we already knew that).

I guess the cult followers of the Leftist religion will never hear about this and thus...will continue to believe that the Russians are still controlling our lives through social media posts.

Is the original post quoted from the plaintiff in a civil case?

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    Is the original post quoted from the plaintiff in a civil case?
    The quote is from the lawsuit that I linked.

Edward Butowsky is the plaintiff.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The quote is from the lawsuit that I linked.

Edward Butowsky is the plaintiff.
    So Mr. Butowsky is sueing a whole bunch of deffendants. Do you believe that Seth Rich's parents are concerned with people having the belief that their son helped Trump get elected just a few months after he was murdered? The court filing seems like it was written to be read at a pro-Trump circle jerk.

So Mr. Butowsky is sueing a whole bunch of deffendants. Do you believe that Seth Rich's parents are concerned with people having the belief that their son helped Trump get elected just a few months after he was murdered? The court filing seems like it was written to be read at a pro-Trump circle jerk.

Do you believe that Seth Rich's parents are concerned with people having the belief that their son helped Trump get elected just a few months after he was murdered?
    Of course.

They have 2 sons. One was murdered and the reason might've been for potentially helping expose the DNC's corruption...which ultimately lead to Trump becoming POTUS.

Given the current temperature in society with assholes shooting Congressman, politicians being murdered, and people trying to blow up ICE detention facilities...as a parent, you better believe I would do everything in my power to prevent my last remaining child from danger.

Sounds pretty logical to me.

The court filing seems like it was written to be read at a pro-Trump circle jerk.
    What do you mean?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-18-2019 at 12:00 PM.

is the swamp clean yet or nah?

Blog Entries

I always heard that Zeth Rich was a Bernie Sanders supporter and was pissed at the DNC for "stealing" the nomination from Bernie and giving it to Hillary. That is why he gave the information to Wikileaks.