Page 203 of 248 FirstFirst ... 201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 2,425 to 2,436 of 2970
  1. Re: Training Camp Updates

Is there practice today

Re: Training Camp Updates

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    Is there practice today
    I would imagine today is an off day, then travel to Philly for joint practices on Monday and Tuesday. Rest Wednesday, then game Thursday. But I'm not sure.

3. Re: Training Camp Updates

There is here are the inactive:
    Not practicing for Ravens: RBs Kenneth Dixon, Gus Edwards; WR-Seth Roberts, Miles Boykin; OL-Marshal Yanda, Greg Senat, Randin Crecelius; LBs-Chris Board, Nicholas Grigsby, Pernell McPhee, Shane Ray; DBs-Marlon Humphrey, Tavon Young, Iman Marshall.

Blog Entries

Not practicing for Ravens: RBs Kenneth Dixon, Gus Edwards; WR-Seth Roberts, Miles Boykin; OL-Marshal Yanda, Greg Senat, Randin Crecelius; LBs-Chris Board, Nicholas Grigsby, Pernell McPhee, Shane Ray; DBs-Marlon Humphrey, Tavon Young, Iman Marshall.
    apple, thanks for the list and welcome to the RSR board. Yanda (veteran + age), Board (concussion), and T. Young (disc injury) are obvious. I guess in this heat they try to give guys a day off to keep them fresh. One curious thing though are two RBs (Dixon and Gus) "inactive."
    ... Bc

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    apple, thanks for the list and welcome to the RSR board. Yanda (veteran + age), Board (concussion), and T. Young (disc injury) are obvious. I guess in this heat they try to give guys a day off to keep them fresh. One curious thing though are two RBs (Dixon and Gus) "inactive."
    ... Bc
    I'm with you Bc

I'm worried that Dixon is injured from the game Thursday when he limped off and now the Ravens will have to pay him an injury settlement to get him off the team. Or they could IR him as an emergency stash...

7. Re: Training Camp Updates

Greg Roman on Marquise Brown: "This past week, we really saw a different gear with him. ... He's improving every day."

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Ravens DC Don “Wink” Martindale said his message to his players is: “If you think you are on the bubble, you are.”
    Good message
    "It's gonna be a problem. Whether Lamar Jackson runs it or not, it's gonna be a problem."
    - Brian Baldinger

9. Re: Training Camp Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I'm with you Bc

I'm worried that Dixon is injured from the game Thursday when he limped off and now the Ravens will have to pay him an injury settlement to get him off the team. Or they could IR him as an emergency stash...
    I'd agree that Dixon is probably hurt. To me, he looked slower after leaving the field, particularly when cutting. I also think that they might IR him, and that could end up being the best opportunity for him (barring other injuries, I doubt he makes the team). Wouldn't worry too much about injury settlements.
    Proud member of The Coordinators! Check out our latest article!

I encourage you to share the content of my posts! I ask only that you cite the source (you can use either Twitter or this forum account).

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit.

Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, then Spotrac)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I'm with you Bc

My speculation : it's possible the Ravens have seen enough of Dixon and may want to go with Ingram, Gus Edwds, and Hill plus Ricard @ FB. That's really enough of a RB corps. So Dixon may be the odd man out. Perhaps let him heal then cut him? ... Bc
    P.S. - IMO he has no trade value.

Hey Apple,

I’m curious to see if Dixon and Ray make the team if they’re injured during the week or if they don’t produce in the third preseason game. Both seem like they’re very likely to be cut in my opinion for multiple reasons and this looks like it could be the writing on the wall for the two. Thanks again for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My speculation : it's possible the Ravens have seen enough of Dixon and may want to go with Ingram, Gus Edwds, and Hill plus Ricard @ FB. That's really enough of a RB corps. So Dixon may be the odd man out. Perhaps let him heal then cut him? ... Bc
    P.S. - IMO he has no trade value.
    I have Ricard as the 4th TE. I have Tyler Ervin or Delance Turner as the 4th RB.

3 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 TEs, 6 WRs, 8 OLs.
    6 DL, 8 LBs, 11 DBs
    3 Wolfpack